Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Have a Moan About Games You've Never Played' Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Have a Moan About Games You've Never Played' Thread.

Snooping around the site recently, I thought we probably needed this. I'll start:

Halo 4? Halo snore more like! Been a story of diminishing returns since the first game, except now with shinier surfaces! Don't play girlie games, my arse! And don't get me started on the AI!

Black Ops 2? More like White trash planning poorly! But could it be any worse that MW3?

Comment

The AI in Halo 4 is some of the worst I've never seen.

Black ops? Crap ops more like.

Assassin's Creed 3? Arse creed more like. It can never match up to the original Apollo Creed.

Comment

I love it when people complain about Nintendo rehashing Zelda constantly, when actually there are usually long gaps between them and with the exception of Majora and Ocarina, they all look and feel totally different.

Look at Halo, you morons! Halo 4 looks and plays IDENTICALLY to all the others.

Comment

Ah like Mario Party you mean.

Comment

Well I haven't really played much Mario Party, but don't they have new mini games in each entry?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
              I love it when people complain about Nintendo rehashing Zelda constantly, when actually there are usually long gaps between them and with the exception of Majora and Ocarina, they all look and feel totally different.

Look at HaloCOD, you morons! Halo 4BLOPS2 looks and plays IDENTICALLY to all the others.
              Corrected!

Comment

Also true. With the exception of Nazi Zombies, COD is probably one of the biggest offenders in the 'games industry going down the drain' scenario. I've read pop-up books with mroe interactivity than COD. They belong on CDi and Mega CD, not the most powerful consoles around. Dragon's Lair in all but name. And animation quality.

Comment

FIFA man. So boring. Just like real life football. And don't they just update the stats every year and charge ?40 for it? Pff.

Comment

Skyrim. Like all Bethesda games it has a huge open world that looks pretty - but contains nothing interesting or original. Calling it a "roleplaying game" is an insult to real roleplaying games everywhere. If you want to waste 300 hours of your life doing repetitive, boring, meaningless crap and exploring yet another cave for the 200th time with same enemies and meaningless loot, Skyrim is for you.

Comment

Took me nearly 30 hours of skyrim to realise this ^^^^^
                      Then I played Dragon Age and realised just how crap an actual game Skyrim is.

Comment

Took me about 40 hours of Fallout 3 to realise that I had long ago seen everything the game had to offer. I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout: New Vegas though, but that was made by the much more talented people at Obsidian.

Comment

I have new vegas on PC. I should play it!

Comment

I really like Skyrim oddly. No idea why, I hated Oblivion and got bored of Fallout 3 quickly.

Comment

I loved Fallout 3!

Comment

Working...
                              X