No announcement yet.

Xbox Live 10th Anniversary 360 Console AKA Microsoft killed my children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did click download on Wreckateer so its in my list incase I ever see a Kinect cheap enough to pick up...my only problem with all this is its the same tat on special every week....you would think that as its an "event" it would be 4 really big discounts?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
      Thats FOOKIN typical us BRITS shafted again
      I know, it's a disgrace innit?

Thinking about it, I've paid my TV licence for years too and for what? Has anyone ever given me a free telly? Have they buggery! What a bloody liberty!

Comment

This thread is depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
          Thinking about it, I've paid my TV licence for years too and for what? Has anyone ever given me a free telly? Have they buggery! What a bloody liberty!
          I'm not sure that's the issue people have - has anyone in this thread stated they expected to get a free xbox? I don't think so.

I believe it's more to do with the fact that these kind of promotions have been mostly, on the whole, to those based in the US.

I certainly don't expect to get free stuff, but it would be nice once in a while to be in the circle of opportunity.

Comment

same thing applies with MS's Expertzone site - lots of great stuff if you're US based. Screw any other country.

Comment

Working...
            X