Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bald guy rates mullets in Ice Hockey.

Comment

Recently took a video in the new relocated Manga Souko near Fukuoka airport. The store is balls for retro stuff older than PS2 now. The great stuff has all gone and prices jacked up. Waste of time as I bought nothing game wise. Did get some records though. My son bought a 3DS Pokemon game.

Anyway, heres the video all smoothed out by YouTubes software. Features games and loads of UFO capture stuff

Comment

You call that balls for stuff earlier than the PS2?!

I feel like I could spend a week in that store. God knows what would happen if I ever visit Japan. Anyone who has been, did you spend your duration there rummaging through game stores?

Your son is definitely bigger than I last saw too, is he developing an interest in your retro collection yet?

Comment

Hugo's comeback with the help of a well known skateboarder

Comment

Don't think we have a gaming videos thread so posting here, wasn't me driving, but love the flip, and the way the helicopter is louder when the car is airborne.

Comment

Oh, poor bugger!

Comment

This is awesome

Comment

Great stuff, three paralympians visit a gym in Rio;

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    This is awesome
                    Noooooooo.. I've just finished reading Junji Ito's Uzumaki Manga as well..

~

Comment

Nah, it's wrong, dudes. Pretty and a nice idea but wrong. http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astro..._is_wrong.html

Comment

Ok, so his depiction of the planets trailing the sun is wrong and sometimes they are in front and sometimes behind, but it's the trails they all would leave as the solar system moves along that is the cool aspect of the video.

Comment

I don't think you get that either though because that assumes that it is going in a forward motion at the 90 degree angle to the Solar System itself, which does not seem to be the case. It isn't that neat, all travelling forward. It travels together but at a 60 degree angle so your trails when you take all the planets are going to look pretty messy. At least that's the way I understand it.

Edit: No, just looking up more sources and even at the 60 degrees and the changes in orbit you would still get pretty nice trails. If they gave trails.
                          Last edited by Dogg Thang; 30-09-2015, 21:14.

Comment

Comment

Mid engine FTW

Comment

I do for some reason like watch people like Ulillillia obsess over maths in video games and go on very long descriptions in a dull but soothing voice. Come across a guy who very similar but instead of Bubsy3d(or his own game or pizza degreasing) its Mario64.. So basically he's trying to beat Mario64 with the least amount of A button(jump) press possible using all manner of glitches, probably the most interesting fact is use of "parallel universes" that exist inside the game due to how it was coded.... crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X