Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Lonely Island song.

Comment

Youtube is being immensely slow for me recently. Anyone else? Speedtest tells me 6Mb/s but youtube is dropping to 144p every time and failing to keep those going
      Vimeo and other streaming sites are fine.

I see lots of other people on the web complaining of the same thing.
      Last edited by charlesr; 15-05-2013, 06:48.

Comment

This is uncanny.

Comment

Debut news anchor drops f-bomb on first day

Comment

This is a classic in all senses!! Awesome skater, awesome tune. Back in the day I used to come home from work, get some grub in me, put this on full volume, then skate my heart out til 11 at night :

...and another

Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 06-06-2013, 13:52.

Comment

Welcome to the official Website of Red Bull. Find the latest news, events, live streams, videos & photos from the World of Red Bull and beyond!

Epic.

Comment

Always makes me smile.
                I don't know how to post the actual video, I really should learn how to do these things!!

Comment

your link is .com/watch?v=zIom3LSbB0I you take the code after v= and put it in the youtube tags

Comment

Comment

Ignore the title; it has nowt to do with 2012.

Comment

Utter utter madness. But so much fun. Don't blink near the end where someone harpoons him at 60mph....

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

I don't really go for let's play videos, but damn I love these guys!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Utter utter madness. But so much fun. Don't blink near the end where someone harpoons him at 60mph....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=637922876218865
                            Mental. Great vid watched it a few times looks fun but kinda painful.

Comment

Interesting a senior member of a G8 country (Canadian Defense Secretary) admits UFO and Alien contact. Plugs a book towards the end though, although not his own.
                              Last edited by 'Press Start'; 20-07-2013, 19:49.

Comment

Unbelievable, amazing are just some words that come to mind when watching this:

Comment

Working...
                                X