Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had really nice chicken wings a few days ago in a place that pretty much only does chicken wings. And now all I want to eat are those chicken wings. Food is ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Had really nice chicken wings a few days ago in a place that pretty much only does chicken wings. And now all I want to eat are those chicken wings. Food is ruined.

Blobcat will probably post, shortly, about the chicken wings we had at this comedy night one time that were really amazing

Comment

They seriously were the best chicken wings ever, Lime and chilli!

The comedy was good too but have only been once, need more of dem chicken wings and more comedy nights!!

Food is ruined.
        Bah! [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] found a new chocolate place in Brighton which does Hot chocolate as well as your poss edible fancy chocs. Ruined hot chocolates forever now as they are devine and any other hot chocolate tastes like dirt.
        Did it again the other week as they now do milkshakes which he treated us to one when we had a friend over to visit. FFS!

Comment

When you buy something off amazon & eBay, and you’ve already been provided tracking, DON’T message the seller asking where your package is you lazy f*****g f**k. Unless it’s drastically overdue, track it your yourself.

Comment

Went to Italy, now most pasta and pizza meals are ruined for me

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              Went to Italy, now most pasta and pizza meals are ruined for me
              Yeah, I was in Turin a few weeks ago and not only was the food amazing but the cost was a fraction of what we'd pay here.

Comment

They've rebooted Worzel Gummidge and the design is *hurl*

Comment

Gummidge needed to stay dead. Now he needs killing all over again. I mean, he was no Noseybonk but he was still nightmare fuel and the world doesn’t need more, especially when it looks like this which is clearly influenced by Freddy’s design from Freddy’s Revenge.

Comment

It feels like the new version follows someone who has killed Worzel Gummidge, peeled his face off and then stretched it over their own face

Comment

Holy **** that looks terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...PWjQ&ocid=iehp

See id be interested to watch this, he needs to be a bit creepy the original one was about a guy who had a house full of heads and was always an unsettling thing to watch, used to creep me out no end as a child.

i mean look at this wtf is going on here this is nightmare fuel

Comment

I think he looks OK, it was always a very strange TV show, I always got weirded out when he switched heads.

Comment

Yeah, I was in Turin a few weeks ago and not only was the food amazing but the cost was a fraction of what we'd pay here.
                            Daughter went to BTS on Sunday and bought a see-through piece of plastic tat which lights up for £45, apparently they are much cheaper at other concerts around the world.

While they were in London wifey and daughter went to a Japanese ramen shop which has branches in Japan and paid about five times as much as it is over there - we had some last year at Youme Town.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                              Daughter went to BTS on Sunday and bought a see-through piece of plastic tat which lights up for £45
                              Cool! We got one of those at last year's concert. It's pretty impressive when you see them all working. Wait, why isn't this in the smile thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...PWjQ&ocid=iehp

Nightmare fuel!

Comment

Working...
                                X