Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to get these bad boys ALTHOUGH they are NOT the originals. They are very AWESOME reproductions for my own personal amusement.

Comment

I have to ask, why on earth would you want a reproduction of Primal Rage 32x? It's an awful game and not such a great conversion. I can understand buying the original for collection sake but a reproduction?

Comment

Yakumo,

if you don't know by know how much of a weirdo freak I am about my collection then I will NEVER be able to persuade you. Think of things I have collected over the years.

Comment

Will be starting a similar thread to the awesome one that noobish hat has going regarding his N64 experience, but first I needed these:

Complete Saturn Mag + Demos!

Completely missed out on the Saturn as I did SNES... Loving the SNES now though, once I can use my SNES again on my monitor might start a thread about my experiences coming fresh minus the nostalgia!

Dreamcast Mag + Demos!

Did live the Dreamcast whilst it happened and I know there was a thread up recently! But cool to have these!!

Should be some great reading here!!

PS. I know these aren't games but anything retro is cool right? Wish me happy reading!

Comment

So jealous of the Saturn mags...

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
              Yakumo,

if you don't know by know how much of a weirdo freak I am about my collection then I will NEVER be able to persuade you. Think of things I have collected over the years.
              fair enough

Comment

Great pick up on those Official Sega Saturn magazine Shozuki, Saturn magazine was always the last of the great magazine. Would love it if they did a few more issues.

Fans of Saturn magazine will be glad to know this website has digital versions of some of the issues.

ODM suck balls however with it's **** wannabe lad magazine design.

I'm guessing the old thread was to large and becoming a problem for the site, that said I'm surprised it didn't get locked earlier. As this thread has always been a bit naff if you ask me, still I'm more than happy to add fuel to the fire.

Picked up a complete SNES copy of WeaponLord in the week, graphic look good, but the gameplay is rubbish. Been after a copy for a while, as it was a Namco produced game I was hoping it might be half decent one on one fighter. Instead the AI is brutally hard, balancing for the moves is all over the place, at close range attacks ignore guard and the special moves have some really strange pad movements to pull off.

In short there was a reason people only played Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat during the 16th bit era...

Last edited by S3M; 17-11-2012, 11:29.

Comment

Can't see Yakumo liking this either, but it's so beautifully done I had to have it!

Comment

That's kinda cool. I'd probably order a Sapphire repro too. >_>

Comment

Those Saturn mags are awesome. I bought a load of them from a guy off here a few years back. Such a good read and it's nice to see you have the disc present and correct too!

Comment

Pls explain the Rockman on PC Engine scenario.

Comment

It's fanmade.

Comment

Yep, it's a conversion of the original famicom game for the PCE.

Comment

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 2

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                              Yep, it's a conversion of the original famicom game for the PCE.
                              Stop the press!!.. I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                                Can't see Yakumo liking this either, but it's so beautifully done I had to have it!

Colin, you have won this thread. That is ****ing awesome, even if I hate Rockman.

Good job I'm skint at the minute, you know what I'm like when I'm pissed!

Comment

Working...
                                X