Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished Ori and the Blind Forest - which was lovely, but got annoyed at not being able to back track to certain parts of the map. Also got back into Shadows of Mordor, which really is a cracking game.

Finally downloaded Sleeping dogs on the Xbox One, which I'm looking forward to. Next gen backlog is already
    looking scary.

Oh and a bit of Titanfall for the first time - bloody great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      Just started Gears of War 3. Very impressive looking game with 3D tv support too.
      Bloody love gears 3. Such a great game in co-op with 4 peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by jones58
        I played Dirt Rallye, the best rallye game since a long time
        Excellent. Add me on Steam!

Comment

Gave The Crew: Wild Ride a quick go on PC. It's still not a premier racer but the PC's 60fps and the recent tweaks and visual upgrades have improved it enough that it's a pretty fun title.

Comment

The only game I seem to want to play at the moment is Black Ops 3 online, it's becomes the quick fix game for me. Dragon's Dogma hits Steam on Friday though and Black Desert Blade & Soul comes out next week, I'm quite interested in that.
            Last edited by Cepp; 14-01-2016, 21:57. Reason: wrong game! lot of interesting mmos coming out this year.

Comment

All MHX.

Comment

Still trawling through Shadows of Mordor. I'm just trying to get a last achievement before nailing the final level. I've spent HOURS on this game.. the amount of times I've got dragged away from a mission to go a smack someone's head in is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                  Still trawling through Shadows of Mordor.
                  Who's the lead character in that? Is it this guy:
                  [hide][/hide]

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Who's the lead character in that? Is it this guy:
                    [hide][/hide]
                    Be gone with you.

Comment

You want to attempt some Gears 3 next week? 4-Player K0-0p is it?

Comment

I'm playing Project Zero 5 on WiiU. It's kinda janky but I'm enjoying it. It's a bit of pulpy J-horror fun, despite the awkward controls. Nice to see the gamepad actually used for something for once, too.

Comment

You want to attempt some Gears 3 next week? 4-Player K0-0p is it?
                          Hell yes!

Comment

Am I right in thinking this is one of the XBox One backwards compatible games and that 360 players can play with Xbox One gamers?
                            Is the campaign co-op?
                            This was Games with Gold in July 2015, so I think I have it, plus the code you gave me, so I can muster up at least two of us and possibly a third who's just got a One.

Is there a time/day that would work with you? I might try to see The Revenant on Monday, so maybe Tuesday?

Comment

Yes, BC works with the pauper xbox 360 owners.
                              Yes it's co-op (up to 4 people)
                              Any day really - but the later the better (9:30pm onwards I reckon)

Am I right in thinking this is one of the XBox One backwards compatible games and that 360 players can play with Xbox One gamers?
                              Is the campaign co-op?
                              This was Games with Gold in July 2015, so I think I have it, plus the code you gave me, so I can muster up at least two of us and possibly a third who's just got a One.

Is there a time/day that would work with you? I might try to see The Revenant on Monday, so maybe Tuesday?

Comment

The staggeringly good Android racer called Horizon Chase. ****ing amazing game. Playing via OUYA and Shield.

Zooming into view with another preview video, Peter Willington (@xeroxeroxero) takes this retro-tinted racer out for a spin.SUBSCRIBE TO APPSPY:https://www.y...

Comment

Working...
                                X