Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started Borderlands GOTY. I always knew it was good from when I played it before but it really is ace.

Comment

Etrian Odyssey IV and Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. And Lego City Undercover when it finishes downloading.

Comment

Currently playing Skylanders Giants with the boy, but trying to weasel out of it. Hopefully my daughter is taking over. Looks like a really child friendly game though - they love it.

Comment

Been starting out on the PS3 version of Mass Effect.

I absolutely love Mass Effect 2 and though not as good I enjoyed Mass Effect 3. Back in the day though ME1 didn't click with me but having been won over by the sequels this seemed an easy one to go back to. Still not feeling it though, can't put my finger on what it is about it as it's not far removed, just feels... soulless and bland next to its sequels

Comment

Farming the Everfall in Dragon's Dogma. Bit of Under Defeat HD here and there.

Comment

I reached 100% completion on the XBOX 360 versions of GUN & Call of Duty 2.

Gun was very easy, but Call of Duty 2 was tough on Veteran.

Also finished the excellent 'The Walking Dead' - can't believe I put it off for so long. WOW.

Comment

^ Infinity Ward's Call Of Duty 2, great game and the first XB360 game I completed 100% too. It is tough but fair on Veteran and I remember really enjoying the challenge. However I became throroughly bored by the equivalent difficulty, mired in grenade spam hell, by Treyarch's COD World At War. I had so hoped it would be more of the same.This week I've been playing Metro 2033. Really enjoying it and going through again on Hardcore to see what I missed and unlock some more Achievements (38 of 39 now). It'll be a fluke if I complete it 100% but in setting myself some challenges (trying to do Frontline 100% kills with throwing knife, no alerts) and finding some stealth routes/opportunities I just didn't even realise were possible first time I'm not bored with it even a week on. That says a lot. I'll definitely be getting Metro: Last Light some time on the strength of this game.
                Last edited by fallenangle; 19-05-2013, 20:46.

Comment

Just looked at the telly and thought that my son was playing a Cave shmup boss battle. Skylanders has a bullet hell section.

Comment

Suddenly I'm farming platinums and shamefully the easy ones. I started the year with one I got back when Tekken 6 came out and now I have 9...

Recent additions were Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary now I'm working my way towards the Underworld one and Sly 3 but they're both definitely the weakest entries of their trilogies and I'm well bloody bored.

Comment

Mostly been playing Battleblock Theatre on XBLA, recently finished the game which must have taken me about 12-15 hours to fully A++ every level, that was just on normal.
                      Slowly going through on hardest difficulty, same levels but if you die you restart whole level so no checkpoints.
                      Loving the fact the Behemoth are adding content every week in the form of new prisoners, prisoners you can only unlock when you play specific user created content which is highlighted every week. Great idea to keep the community strong.

Comment

I'm sinking more time in dragons dogma - dark arisen than I thought I could recently. Which isn't a bad thing, but I'm kind of itching to start Deadly premonition again and see what all this fuss is about with Ni No Kuni. But I must stay true to my word and play one game till I've completed it or really had enough before I move on... Otherwise I'll be making promises I can't keep and telling myself I will go back to it again soon... I'm still to finish zelda wind waker, amongst others... :/

Comment

Same thing I'm always playing Project Diva F now on added PS3 sauce

Comment

I'm mixing it between MH3U, Super Metroid, RE: Revelations and Hana Samurai. I'm still playing Punch-Out!!, but not with as much regularity as I was. S&P2 is on the backburner. I'm waiting for a lull, so I can properly get into it, and get past the third stage.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Finally started on Batman Arkham Asylum which I'm aware is mega late. The game stilkl looks fantastic and does a great job of making you feel as Batman.

Looking forward to ploughing through this and then Arkham City, plus some co-op sessions with my friend on Dark Souls along the way.

Also having my arse handed to me on occasion with Persona 4 Ultimate.

Comment

Playing Star Trek Legacy on the 360 this week.

After the disappointment of the new Star Trek game, I thought I'd go back to this.

I have bad memories of this game, as it's the game I was playing when my first 360 went kaput.

Really enjoying it again though, being a big nerdy Trekkie.

Was going to go for 100% achievement but find it too difficult, even on Ensign level. Plus, the online is dead anyway so I couldn't get them all. Gonna end up about 85% complete achievements I reckon.

Overall, it's a nice game. The fact that it has the voice talents of all 5 Star Trek captains is cool. But it's kind of odd as the ships 'talk' to each other rather than having at least an image or something of the person speaking.

The game is frustrating at times, and is about 1/10th the game of Bridge Commander on the PC. Still, I'm glad I got back into it.

Moving onto King Kong next, having just watched the movie again for the 1st time since I went to see it in the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X