Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catherine on PS3, Sine Mora on Vita and Trauma Team and You Don't Know Jack on Wii.

Yeah, I've got too much going on gaming-wise. You Don't Know Jack is reserved for 3 and 4P when mates are over, and I'm playing through TT in coop, so it's just when I'm alone that I'm playing the PlayStation titles.

Catherine is a superb game, and the story has me enthralled. I find the puzzles pretty tough too, sometimes it's frustrating because I'm so keen to get to the next story segment.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Sine Mora, a really cool hori shooter. Also playing Crazy Taxi Fare Wars on Vita (on the bus), since it was ?3 on the PS Store. Only ever playing the arcade city in the original game though, I don't feel like they ever managed to match it really.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Catherine on PS3, Sine Mora on Vita and Trauma Team and You Don't Know Jack on Wii.

Yeah, I've got too much going on gaming-wise. You Don't Know Jack is reserved for 3 and 4P when mates are over, and I'm playing through TT in coop, so it's just when I'm alone that I'm playing the PlayStation titles.

Catherine is a superb game, and the story has me enthralled. I find the puzzles pretty tough too, sometimes it's frustrating because I'm so keen to get to the next story segment.

I've been pleasantly surprised by Sine Mora, a really cool hori shooter. Also playing Crazy Taxi Fare Wars on Vita (on the bus), since it was ?3 on the PS Store. Only ever playing the arcade city in the original game though, I don't feel like they ever managed to match it really.
      Trauma Team.. Hell of a game that

Comment

YDKJ is awesome, but yeah, at least 2 (local) players needed.

I got to finish off (platinum trophy) Guacamelee this week, which I liked a lot. I also did a quick memory test, to see how far I could get through Super Metroid in not very long. The answer: quite far! What a game.

Comment

I don't play with less than 3, so as to make it last a bit longer and maximise my enjoyment of it I'm about halfway through the episodes now.

And yeah Trauma Team is turning out to be one of my favourite Wii games ever.

Comment

My son is making light work of Portal. He's 6. Not sure when to stop him playing though. I think the later stages get a little disturbing if I remember rightly.

Comment

Mainly Project Cross Zone as it has been sorely deglected. Getting myself away from MH is tough though.

Comment

Just been playing the demo for Project Cross Zone and some Fire Emblem

Comment

Been playing sengoku basara 3, dynasty warriors 6 & 7, tried project cross zone and animal crossing WW.

Comment

Eve Online, till it got DDoS'd and they had to take the servers down, with DUST514 also down.

Might have to go and play some 360 stuff.

Comment

Still on Castlevania LoS - Mirror of Fate. Taking a while to finish it (12? hours in) as I'm trying to 100% it at first time of asking - currently 84% complete overall on default normal difficulty but I have 100% on the Gabriel, Simon & Alucard sections thus far. Just have the final section with Trevor to complete.
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 02-06-2013, 22:28.

Comment

Project Diva F and Pokemon Black 2

Comment

Etrian Odyssey IV. Discovered all items, conditional drops, and foodstuff, collected four drops from the final endgame boss to partially powerup one of the ultimate weapons, brought every party member to level 99 then retired them and now they are around level 60. The goal is to have them back at level 99.

And DoDonPachi SaiDaiOujou remains unplayed. Sigh.

Comment

Skylanders with my 3.5 year old.

Comment

Jimtendo and I helped out some dude with his HR7 urgent. My first Dire Miralis! I need 4x Steel Uragaan Scute+ to upgrade my Dios lance to the final stage. Might have to work on that during my days off, although I have a midterm on Wednesday...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Jimtendo and I helped out some dude with his HR7 urgent. My first Dire Miralis! I need 4x Steel Uragaan Scute+ to upgrade my Dios lance to the final stage.
                                I bet you say that to all the chicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X