Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been playing Alien Soldier on the MD and getting back into the OG xbox. Games are cheap as anything, and hold up really well with current games

Comment

More sonic transformed on the Wii u. Just got to the point where the whole game clicks as it certainly isn’t an easy title but the challenge is quite rewarding and it’s oh so arcadey!

Comment

Was playing a bit of The Surge on Xbox One last night. Surprised at how small the install was tho, practically same as a 360 game.

Seems OK but small text!!!! Really need to get a bigger telly if I wanna play newer games that use loadsa small text, bah.

Seemed decent, tho, odd little sci-fi Souls clone.

Anyone persisted with this? It was only a fiver new from Sainsburys and l liked the cover so I just went for it...

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          Was playing a bit of The Surge on Xbox One last night. Surprised at how small the install was tho, practically same as a 360 game.

Seems OK but small text!!!! Really need to get a bigger telly if I wanna play newer games that use loadsa small text, bah.

Seemed decent, tho, odd little sci-fi Souls clone.

Anyone persisted with this? It was only a fiver new from Sainsburys and l liked the cover so I just went for it...
          I gave it a good rattle, although it turned into a grindfest - definitely worth a look at £5

Comment

Cheers mate, it does look decent and feel decent. It's been sitting at £7 in my local Morrisons the last month or so but £7 wasn't quite grabbing me.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              Cheers mate, it does look decent and feel decent. It's been sitting at £7 in my local Morrisons the last month or so but £7 wasn't quite grabbing me.
              Worth £7 too!

Comment

If you like the dark soul style games then do for it. *astard hard.

Comment

Up to 360 moons on SMO.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Getting lots done in Sleeping Dogs.
                  Karaoke, Face upgrade, Police upgrade, lockboxes, jade statues, cameras hacked and fight clubs all done.

Now I have all the fight moves unlocked, I'm torn between finished the story or doing The Zodiac Tournament first.
                  If you're not in the Drunken Master outfit, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Up to 360 moons on SMO.

If you're not in the Drunken Master outfit, you're doing it wrong.
                    I'm in that Mountain Master outfit that boosts triad XP.

Not sure what to wear for Zodiac Tournament.
                    I've got various fighting boost outfits, but I just want to wear the Enter the Dragon homage trousers, despite offering no advantages.

Comment

PS4 YEAHHH BOIII
                      • Last Guardian (JP) - wife was translating some stuff for me as it’s a bit difficult to follow because of the made-up language but it’s gorgeous to behold in the flesh. Torico is mesmerizing.
                      • FIFA 17 (JP) - full English support with optional Japanese commentary. Not as crazy as the Winning Eleven commentary from years ago but maybe Winning Eleven has calmed down, too? Cracking game. Wanted to start The Journey from the beginning instead of diving into FIFA 18. Also, it was only around a fiver compared with 18’s £20
                      • Sonic Mania (JP) - lovely stuff
                      • Action Henk (UK) - wanted this for a few years. It’s £3 right now!
                      • Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst (US) - $5! Fired this up just before bed and it showed us what PS4 can do. So Horizon will blow our minds!
                      • Resogun (UK) - 60fps goodness

Horizon Zero Dawn (UK) was still downloading when I went to sleep. It didn’t have the quick-start option like ME:C so I’ll have to wait until tonight.

Gaming renaissance happening right now.

Comment

Sorry, we started a new thread at the start of the year. I'll lock this thread and continue over here to avoid confusion:

Comment

Working...
                        X