User Tag List

Page 3 of 191 FirstFirst 1234513103 ... LastLast

Re: What has everyone been playing this week? 2

Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post

Josh Sawyer of Obsidian is a big fan of studying history and how different societies work. He was the lead designer on New Vegas and is also the director of their new Kickstarter RPG, Project Eternity so you should probably keep an eye on that game in 2014...
    I didn't know any of that, so thanks for the heads up! I'll have a look at that later.

I've not come across any game-breaking bugs, Tokyo, only invisible walls and refusal to load some saves. I'd just load an older one, then, once the game world was active, load the latest save.

It's pretty stable now and if anybody is avoiding this for fears it's broken, there's no need.

BF3 - up to about 80 hours on multiplayer now. I must admit I still prefer Ghost Recon, however this is great fun.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    How long did it take? Can see this being one of those PS+ 'play through once and delete' games.
    Just under 8 hours. It certainly is that.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    I completed Crysis 2 in one sitting yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Just under 8 hours. It certainly is that.
    You got to play games for eight hours straight?!

I'm a bit jealous of that!

I don't really want much for Christmas, but a day of guilt-free gaming would be an absolute luxury!

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    I think I played for over 12 hours TBH. Having a row with the Mrs. has benefits.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Been playing my newly aquired English language version of Aquanauts holiday - what a super, charming, atmospheric game; even the Mrs loves it!

Stuck on stage 2 of Sin & Punishment. I can't evade the big, rock dragon THING's fire attacks well enough so basically i lose all my health before he loses his :-( Stuck at stage 2 of 7. The shame of it.

Been playing Contra 4 on the train. What started off as an exercise in pain is quickly becoming really thrilling and a good reminder of why I started playing games in the first place. Multiplayer at university was fun too, although there was a lot of slowdown. Still, made us laugh when I missed a really easy jump and plunged down a really tiny gap on the first level.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdx2 View Post
    Been playing my newly aquired English language version of Aquanauts holiday - what a super, charming, atmospheric game; even the Mrs loves it!
    Argh, mine's still in the post... beginning to suspect the worst.

I've been playing Driver: San Francisco in 1-2 hour bursts.
    Really enjoying it. An interesting take on a racing game with all the 'shifting'. Makes for a bit of a change.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I don't really want much for Christmas, but a day of guilt-free gaming would be an absolute luxury!
    Amen to that.

ragnarok odyssey vita