X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Angry Birds?

*shakes head*

Comment

Yeah you heard me. Star Wars Angry Birds. I am THAT gamer.

Comment

Get him!

Comment

I'm still on with Bayonetta, I don't know when I'm going to get around to some undiscovered PS2 goodness considering I have about 10 months of Bayo left.

I've had FFX, FFXII, SH2, God Hand and DMC3 on the cards for years now, and after discovering PS2 emu I'm glad I waited.

(drag this up to your address bar)
          Last edited by dataDave; 05-12-2012, 10:22.

Comment

I grabbed [b]Lego Harry Potter[b] for a little over 3 quid from the Steam sale. I'm not really very familiar with the Lego games (bar playing a couple of levels of one of the Star Wars ones), but I'm a bit of a closet Harry Potter fan so I felt this was worth a shot. Thoroughly enjoyable game. It's nice to play something a little more light-hearted, quite relaxing to play after getting home in the evening. Very tempted to grab the sequel on the Steam sale for a fiver.

Comment

Far cry 3 and bf3 ;-)

Comment

Somewhat disappointed on Xmas day that Xmas Nights wouldnt come on as I need to unlock it in the HD rerelease I've since been playing Black Ops 2 and Papo and Yo which was surprisingly easy but pleasant to go through

Comment

Under Defeat, which I'm finding harder on the PS3 than on the DC for some reason.

TinyTower on iOS, it feels like some sim/tamagotchi hybrid with cute pixels. Dogg Thang would be in hog heaven if he saw it!

Comment

Under Defeat for me too, along with Tekken Tag Too many words beginning with T Two and the great EDF!
                    Last edited by Anpanman; 03-01-2013, 21:45.

Comment

Been chipping away at quite a few games over the last week, can't remember the last time I had so many titles on the go at once but I am enjoying them all and don't really want to put any of them to the side just yet!

ZombiU
                      NSMBU
                      Nintendoland
                      Ocarina of Time 3D
                      Kid Icarus Uprising
                      Dragon's Dogma

Comment

monster hunter tri

Comment

Dust : An Elysian tale. Superb. Love it.

Comment

Madden 13 : on Xbox and PS3, mostly Ultimate team on XB, and my fantasy draft team on PS3, which has Calvin Johnston Jr and Robert Griffin III, great fun.

Burnout Legends : PSP, great fun, blistering pace, is looking dated now though.

FIFA World Cup 2010 : PSP, possibly the best football game I have played to date on a portable system that is, won a World Cup in the captain your country, alas not as captain though.

GTA Chinatown Wars : PSP, have played and completed this on DS, just restarted it on PSP.

Need for Speed Most Wanted : Android, 73p and I have probably had more fun on this than on its big brother, tis fast and actually about racing and not crashing thankfully!

Angry Birds Star Wars : Android, it's fun, it really is, and I was as shocked as anyone, so much so I played AB Space too.
                            Last edited by Holio; 04-01-2013, 07:11.

Comment

Currently working a system whereby I play 1 disc game and 1 download title so as to free some HDD space and still keep my trade value up. Currently on:

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
                              Very basic, nothing special, but enjoyed it enough as its an easy and light hearted blast through

Deep Black
                              Just started, reasonable enough so far.

Comment

I'm hooked on Magic: The Gathering!

Comment

Working...
                                X