• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    following the path of QC.
    Sounds like a dodgy Kung-Fu film!

I'm now two down on the Resistance trilogy having just finished the second.
    Funnily enough, I have Resistance 2 to play. I can't remember why I went with that one, but I think it was the giant enemies and co-op mission that drew me to it.

I'd forgotten how Picking these all up mint for like a quid or two as well, awesome value gaming.
    It's insane isn't it?!

I picked up Black Ops 2, hardened edition with the extra maps and coins (so ridiculously pointless!) for a fiver because the guy listed it on eBay as "Black Op"!
    Last edited by QualityChimp; 10-06-2015, 20:54.

Comment

Yes Sensei!

Comment

Last gen is bargain - tastic. So many games for peanuts. Fill yer boots!

Comment

You realise this trend will continue forever on? Hah

Comment

Current gen games and retro games can be really pricey, but in between, they're pounds!

I'm currently playing Initial D (PS3), last night was Ghost Squad (Wii) and Deus Ex (360) on Monday. All good fun!

Comment

Where'd you pick up Initial D for a few quid then?

Comment

Heh heh heh! That one's the priciest at ?15.99! Ghost Squad was a Blueroom freebie and Deus Ex was about ?4 when I got it ages ago.

I tried getting Diablo III today, but it crept past the fiver sweet spot!

Comment

I set a 50p limit at the car boot last week. Found THPS4 (Tony Hawk), a favourite of mine. That'll be a good 10 hours or so of entertainment for 50p.

Comment

I didn't think I was tired, but Zoo Keeper DS just put me to sleep. I was doing really well too It was like a switch. Scared

Comment

QC what did you think of Ghost Squad?

Comment

SP campaigns of Battlefield 4 and Injustice: Gods Among Us. Just one level apiece left to go. Can't wait. They're bloody terrible, the pair of 'em.

Comment

finished COD:AW

quite enjoyed it to be honest and loved all the new future tech

Comment

Finished XB360 Bioshock: Infinite - an extraordinarily sophisticated, well written and well presented storyline that, eventually, did make some sort of sense. Despite specific gameplay issues and lack of controllable player interaction with Elizabeth and other NPCs I did end up enjoying it a great deal. The best story of the series if not the best game.

Moved onto XB360 Dead Space - weird three-quarter third person view it is crying out to be a FP game instead and would be better for it if it was. But so far so good.
                            Last edited by fallenangle; 14-06-2015, 11:23.

Comment

Played a hell of a lot of Splatoon (Completed Single Player, Levelled-up to 20 & 'B' in Ranked)

Also now slightly addicted to Threes on iOS.

Comment

Finished Splatoon SP as well, took down Shagaru Magala on MH4U. More questing will be going on as soon as I get my partial differential equations assignment done.

Comment

Working...
                                X