Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been a little while since I posted some purchases...

Just gotta collect my WiiU Later/tomorrow..

Comment

Couple of new imports

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        If you ever want to part with Milestone Shooting Vol 2, lemme know

Comment

Sometimes it's fun to get games on the same day as they launch in Japan hehe, as some Japanese person is getting giddy about a new game. Someone on the other side of the world is enjoying the same game on the same day. Courier service FTW YAY.

Finally my next slice of dangerous jisan is finally here for my enjoyment

Comment

WiiU
            ZombiU
            P4G
            Virtua's Last Reward
            White Vita

It's here!! First impressions to follow in the WiiU thread.

Comment

Add me when you set up your account - kryss101010.

Comment

cool bud will do! It's taking an age to download the update...!

Comment

Sonic All Star Racing Transformed arrived today. It's the Asian version so it has a real case, not one of those ****ty cases with holes in and it came with a manual. Thank you Sega! As for the game, well it's F**king epic! A real fan service to Sega fans as well as being an amazingly good kart racer. Move your fat dull sluggish arse over Mario, the big boys are here to show you how it's done.!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    cool bud will do! It's taking an age to download the update...!
                    You can use the Wii LAN Adapter for a hardline btw, that's what I do.

Comment

Forgot to add mine from Wednesday (incl mugshot)

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                        Sonic All Star Racing Transformed arrived today.
                        There are many people's opinions on this forum, that I've been reading for years now, that I respect, and you're among them - so thank you for the compliments, Yakumo, I'll pass them on to the team.

(Also, I wrote all the code for the Xbox 360 party, offline guest, guest conversions etc. It took flippin' ages. So enjoy and take multiple people online with your one Gold account )

Comment

I may have to look at the WiiU version...

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post
                            There are many people's opinions on this forum, that I've been reading for years now, that I respect, and you're among them - so thank you for the compliments, Yakumo, I'll pass them on to the team.

(Also, I wrote all the code for the Xbox 360 party, offline guest, guest conversions etc. It took flippin' ages. So enjoy and take multiple people online with your one Gold account )
                            Ah, so you work for Sumo Digital? You guys really do put together some amazing software. My son and I played the hell out of the original Sonic All Stars Racing (we still play it each weekend) and I've been playing this new one for a solid 4 hours tonight. Loving it all the way but I have spotted a few graphical glitches on textures and some missing polygons here and there throughout some backgrounds. There's a nice one on the Shinobi stage as you drive up the many stairs. I flew off the course, through a mountain in to a psychedelic rave party background I was then quickly put back on to the track to continue my race.

Great work on the 360 party code. I had a go of that today with my son playing on-line together with a few other players. Such a fantastic idea and one that other games should include in the future.

Well, I'm going to have to give the game a rest now since it's 3:25am but I'll sure be playing again tomorrow looking forward to discovering more Sega gems. The amount of fan service is truly fantastic. As soon as the "SE-GA-" logo comes on I knew this was something special.

Comment

Originally posted by InvisibleKid View Post

Lots of fan service for Sega but when are Sumo going to sneak in Monty Mole?

Comment

I'll ask Pete Harrap, I sit next to him.*

(*nothing will come of this.)

Comment

Working...
                                X