X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your game related objects 2

Old thread was here: http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...elated-objects

Comment

There seems to be several buttons missing for a man of your tastes..............

Comment

Rest assured this will be corrected at some point

Comment

Finally! I've been waiting all week for this.

Comment

I loved the box art until I saw the random Cat, it reminded me of something from a katamari game.

Comment

Lol urgh that usa box art. The jpn one looks a thousand times nicer.

Last edited by importaku; 18-11-2012, 00:15.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Rest assured this will be corrected at some point
                Blast City are a thing of beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post

Finally! I've been waiting all week for this.
                  Son of a...

Comment

Well i went & picked my wonderbook up this weekend LOL, not openening till xmas though.

Also a couple of other ps3 games to fill in the gaps, now theres officially nothing i want on ps3 as i have all the games i was after. Finally got 3D dot game heroes & journey collectors edition which is fab as it also has flower on there & flow along with some cool bonus stuff. Also picked up my billingual copy of Okami HD.

Comment

Billingual okami? English? What? Where?

Comment

Tha asian version has Japanese & english text, it will automatically display the text to match the language you have your ps3 set to. About ?27 on PA

Okami: Zekkeiban (HD) [w/ both English and Japanese subtitles] for PlayStation 3This game has been tested and confirmed to contain both English and Japanese subtitlesPick up the paint brush and welcome the wolf goddess. Amaterasu is making her debut on the PlayStation3 in Okami HD. The award winning game is upgraded. Every screen is in HD, so mundane scenes become pretty, while spectacular scenes become heart-stoppingly beautiful. The colours are brighter, and the expressions on the characters become richer. Drawing with a Move controller helps you sink further into the world of brushes and ink. However, gamers are free to ...

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          Tha asian version has Japanese & english text, it will automatically display the text to match the language you have your ps3 set to. About ?27 on PA

http://www.play-asia.com/Okami_Zekke...n-70-59zz.html
                          Swish I have the download version anyway but that's a very pretty case

thanks bud

Comment

Hot damn! Was going to pick up Okami HD at some point but I'll much rather take it with the glorious box and the disc seeing as it's a meager €10 more than the digital one! Thanks Importaku from me too.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X