Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like a good idea Hirst. Once it's boxed up I'm in no rush so I'll probably make it all available for sale here and across other forums for a bit then just unload the rest on eBay like that. Do people spend money on games they can't play without knowledge of Japanese? I have load of them

Comment

All a person needs tbh

Comment

Beautiful. I had a Megadrive version of one of those sticks. Wow, would love to see one again. We're talking 30 years ago now.

Comment

That is a super slick retro setup. Very cool.

Comment

Very classy.

Comment

Love seeing the og PC Engine, still my favourite looking console.

Comment

My current set-up is so minimalist you can't see any of the consoles.

All hidden behind the TV, out of the reach of small hands.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  My current set-up is so minimalist you can't see any of the consoles.

All hidden behind the TV, out of the reach of small hands.
                  I tried that, the little buggers soon figured it out and found a way of getting to stuff.
                  I gave up in the end and let them see it all, less mystery, less curious fingers.

Comment

Mine are hidden behind the TV from my dog! Although now she’s no longer a puppy she’s less interested in chewing everything in sight so I might bring them back out.

Comment

updated corner, work and play.

Comment

Nifty. I like your mousemat, and also the way you've arranged your consoles!

What do you use the secondary white mouse and keyboard for? Old school PC games?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          Nifty. I like your mousemat, and also the way you've arranged your consoles!

What do you use the secondary white mouse and keyboard for? Old school PC games?
                          cheers, the other keyboard and mouse for now, is for the MiSter. im looking to get a USB sharer so i can get use my main mouse and keyboard.

Comment

Nice and tidy. Like the stack of black systems and a big thumbs up on the ultra wide monitor. I can't stand using a standard 16:9 monitor for PC work now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Nice and tidy. Like the stack of black systems and a big thumbs up on the ultra wide monitor. I can't stand using a standard 16:9 monitor for PC work now.
                              cheers, but its 2 x 16:9 (32" and 24") not ultra wide....

Last edited by beecee; 13-01-2022, 09:50.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
                                cheers, but its 2 x 16:9 (32" and 24") not ultra wide....

Ah, so it is. Looked like an ultra wide from the first picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X