X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really cool looking.

Comment

Looking very nice. From the photos it looks like you'll also have space for a third row of Mega Drive games too once your collection grows.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
        Apologies for dankness/clarity, lighting in this room is bad.
        That’s exactly how you want it. Don’t let me find out any sunlight has been hitting any of that.

Comment

Props for Kujaku-Oh 2, but you lose points for not having Super Masters!

Comment

I adore that, nice work [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION] !

Comment

Some rearranging done.

Comment

I used to have one of those B&O CRT's, cool looking sets. Come to think of it I wouldn't have posted it, did I sell it to you since you were local?

Comment

This is definitely the most awesome line up I've had in many a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post

It's sorely missing an AES, mind.

Comment

Unfortunately my days of massive disposable income are behind me Dave.

Comment

It's nice an' all (very nice, in fact) but the SNES and MD carts in front of the screen are making me twitch...

Comment

Don’t panic, it’s a temporary set up while my wife is in Canada visiting her folks. I’d never subject her to this many consoles being set up in the main TV area.

Comment

Don’t panic, it’s a temporary set up while my wife is in Canada visiting her folks. I’d never subject her to this many consoles being set up in the main TV area.
                            I agree. Add more!

Comment

That's why you need a dedicated man cave. There's no game consoles in our living room but 12 fully set up in the games room 👍
                              The misses is always saying it's a dump of a room 😅

Comment

Turns out my wife isn't bothered about me having all the consoles in the main TV area, so this is my permanent set up now. I've shuffled things about a bit so that the SFC cart doesn't freak teddymeow out, the MD can stay on the top shelf as the everdrive cart is below the TV's bezel and won't send him in to a spiral.

I think I'm going to buy 8bitdo 2.4g pads for the SFC/MD, and there's a chance if a nice one appears I'll add a Dreamcast to this line up as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X