X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I feel like you need an intervention.
    Aye, theres certainly a fair bit of compulsive behaviour on this forum; wouldn’t be bordersdown without it!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Managed to get the 20F1E into the set up downstairs

Image CAF943 FB 197 A 4 F0 A 8 FAB 6 E4 CFBED01 D3 hosted in ImgBB

Oops, double parked...

Image 003 A1 DC6 8371 41 A6 89 C6 E8 D621825 E41 hosted in ImgBB

I don’t game on the plasma; it pretty much for home cinema/vinyl/ minidisc sessions etc

https://ibb.co/fQEh1T
      Dope

What screen do you use for current gen machines?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Dope

What screen do you use for current gen machines?
        I’ve a 27” 4k monitor tucked into the sliderobe!

Image A330 A986 C6 B4 48 FE B5 CF 3477832330 AF hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Ah, nice. How come not the plasma? And which model is that, VT or ZT or something?
          [MENTION=2697]dvdx2[/MENTION]

Comment

Ah, nice. How come not the plasma? And which model is that, VT or ZT or something?
            VT65 wakka; if it wasn’t so good, I’d be in OLED land.

Comment

Belay that order...drunken shuffle....

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Left to right...

Ilyama vision master - Sony f520 - Sony PVM 20L4 - Sony bvm 20F1E - Sony PVM 2053

800 TVL for the tate action, 900 for everything else, 600 to bring it back to the arcade

Don’t think it could get much better than that

Comment

I'm going to custom build a wee retro corner set up for my Neo and PCE when my time off starts in three weeks, minimal compared to some of the mental set ups I've had in the past, but perfect for purpose.

Comment

Managed to get the 20F1E into the set up downstairs

Image CAF943 FB 197 A 4 F0 A 8 FAB 6 E4 CFBED01 D3 hosted in ImgBB

Oops, double parked...

Image 003 A1 DC6 8371 41 A6 89 C6 E8 D621825 E41 hosted in ImgBB

I don’t game on the plasma; it pretty much for home cinema/vinyl/ minidisc sessions etc

https://ibb.co/fQEh1T
                  How do you find the Konami Hyperstick? I have one available to me, mint for about the equivalent of 40 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                    How do you find the Konami Hyperstick? I have one available to me, mint for about the equivalent of 40 pounds.
                    Nice stick - worth a punt at that price

Comment

Will need to see mate as a few are already earmarked; hows the Ikegami going?
                      It's class:

everything looks amazing!!!! Crisp, clean and those scan lines!!!!!!

The only disadvantage is that I now need something for the Pi an TATE mode and I have to build a custom unit to house it.

Comment

the plasma has about 21m/s of lag - very noticeable after gaming on a 5 m/s monitor

Comment

No, I still haven’t gotten around to decorating the lounge... and yes, I need to tidy the power lead and HDMI cable coming out the rear of the stand with cable clips, but you get the general idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I'm going to custom build a wee retro corner set up for my Neo and PCE when my time off starts in three weeks, minimal compared to some of the mental set ups I've had in the past, but perfect for purpose.
                            How is this plan working out, post-Pi?

Comment

I only just redecorated that room the other week mate, to be honest I can't see me doing anything gaming wise in that room now as far as a custom build is concerned.

Comment

Yeah, it seems like the Pi has scratched that retro itch for you, without having to leave the comforts of the lounge!

Comment

Working...
                                X