Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that bring a smile to your face 2. (The sequel)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pull all the crackers before posting? No, wait...

Comment

I'm looking forward to reading about Jake in a forthcoming issue of the Hiragana News

Comment

Good point about the crackers, I'll look into it! The main thing is the Christmas food really, most of which is already here.

Needs more SEGA? Maybe I can get my Sonic the Hedgehog Christmas angel sent over!

Comment

From NeoGAF.

If you follow Giantbomb even remotely this should make you smile.

Comment

The fact that the forum now automatically corrects 'would o.f.' (of) to 'would have'. That is amazing!

Comment

lol really? cool.

Comment

I saw Nitro Circus Live last night and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

My mouth was agape in awe at some of the stunts they were doing.

I've never seen so many things being flipped. At one point or another, I saw the following things being back/front flipped:
                Motorbikes
                Quad bike
                Snowmobile
                BMXs
                Skateboards
                Scooters
                Trikes
                Rollerblades
                Barbie Car
                Wheel Chair
                Skis
                Snowboard
                Armchair
                Bathtub

It was non-stop h'amaze, but the highlights for me was the guy doing a front flip in his wheelchair, the guy on the motorbike who took two people out of the audience, sat them on it and all three did a backflip and the guy who went down the Gigantor ramp on his rollerblades, flew into the air and landed IN a zorbing ball!

Comment

Incredible whips! Almost a full 180 and back again.

You might enjoy this then QC. It's the most bonkers jump ever.

Comment

'Dappy kicked in face by horse.'

Comment

I hate doing this but if anybody fancies throwing over a few quid for movember then that would be very nice indeed
                      Unite to take on mental health, suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.

I've suffered a lot of abuse in the past month

Comment

Working...
                      X