User Tag List

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,143 of 1143
    Only bits, so I need to rectify that, really.

You pair recommended Gunship when I said I had gotten into Carpenter Brut.

That boxset looks amazing though, without even listening to any songs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Not right now but you’ve seen the stuff I did for them up to now, right? It has been a few things now. I wouldn’t be surprised if something brews in the future but no plans at the moment. But they have a load of stuff going on behind the scenes so I’d expect some cool stuff from them (I don’t know what’s coming so that’s not a knowing tease!).
    @Family Fry that set looks pretty sweet. I got the comparable set they put out for the first album and it was good.
    All of your stuff with Gunship has been amazing, I hope another colab will happen one day it’s a perfect match in my opinion.

The NES cart hip flask is enough for me to pre-order, will probably go for it.
    I saw Kat Von D had tweeted a small teaser of her track, sounded good, I’m full 100% hyped for this new album.

Yeah you have some catching up to do, QC. You should really listen to the first album. Some stuff:

But really check out the album and listen a few times. Also they have a great track on the Rise of the Synths soundtrack.

Thanks @Family Fry really appreciate that!