Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Haunting score from the brilliant and disturbing Requiem For A Dream. Watch the movie if you haven't seen it as it's one of those films that occupies your thoughts for days after watching it. But the soundtrack is even better:

Comment

Not a huge Aerosmith fan, but this is brill:

Comment

A slice of classic oldschool goa trance. Hearing this pumping through the forests and disused quarries at illegal raves and gatherings back in the 90s was magical. Still sounds good today:

Comment

Gorgeous:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Maybe the best reggae tune ever:

Comment

Comment

Arguably one of Britain's least known but brilliant singer songwriters. His music has a tragic beauty and he's become what you might call a musician's favourite. Shame he killed himself in the mid seventies aged just 26.

Comment

Comment

I feel like throwing myself off a building after listening to The Verve.

Comment

Really? I find their music quite optimistic in a life-is-painful-but-I'm-gonna-get-through-it-and-find-the-light kinda way.

Here's a happier number:

Comment

Not the best version I have heard, the one at The Bridge School Benefit is my favourite, but I do love this. A lot.

Not sure why I cannot get this to work. For those interested, it was Pearl Jam covering Daniel Johnston's Walking The Cow.

It now works!
                              Last edited by Kieran76; 23-04-2013, 20:22.

Comment

Vid isn't coming up, but since you've mentioned the bridge school benefit, is it daughter by Pearl Jam?

Comment

Working...
                                X