Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great music listed in that image. Although I always find the distinctions pretty funny. I have been listening to synthwave since before it was synthwave and yet I have never heard of Spacewave before - seems the criteria there is having a spacey picture on your cover. And yet Vaporwave is missing. I’d say not a single person could define all these in a clear way, so I just use the term synthwave and it’s a catch all for the whole lot.

Comment

I'm gutted I couldn't get to see Carpenter Brut, but I thought I should probably take my wife out to celebrate our tenth anniversary! Food was ace so it's okay.

I've brought her to London to celebrate and I debated going to that gig instead, but I can't really drag her to see a band she's not interested in. We did listen to the live album on the way here though.

The new album by The Sword is out but I'm not excited about it. They're drifting further away from their original sound and it's just tepid, rather than scorching.

Comment

I really enjoyed it too, I kind feel inspired to do some artwork now.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I'm gutted I couldn't get to see Carpenter Brut, but I thought I should probably take my wife out to celebrate our tenth anniversary! Food was ace so it's okay.

I've brought her to London to celebrate and I debated going to that gig instead, but I can't really drag her to see a band she's not interested in. We did listen to the live album on the way here though.

The new album by The Sword is out but I'm not excited about it. They're drifting further away from their original sound and it's just tepid, rather than scorching.
          10th anniversary is more important than CB, congrats by the way.
          They were calling this part 1 of the tour so they may hit the UK again come part 2, finger crossed.

I did record some videos, in portrait of course cause I’m evil (actually just lazy as ****)

Wake Up the President/Chew Bubble Gum/Turbo Killer

5 118 574/Le Perv

Maniac

Here’s a full concert with the new set and filmed the correct way.

Last edited by Family Fry; 25-03-2018, 02:56.

Comment

I dragged my wife to Carpenter Brut. She has never thanked me for it but, on the plus side, I had a great time.

Comment

I've been on a bit of the Run the Jewels thing the last couple of weeks, had all 3 albums on rotate every couple of days. Really great hip hop.

Comment

Medieval dance for 1995

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm currently doing some FLAC dumps of my old CD collection, so these are all postings of tracks along the way!

Comment

Two classics!!

Comment

Last one for tonight!

Comment

Just discovered a band called The Sheepdogs, don't know how this lot have never hit my radar before, pretty much perfect for my tastes! Tour tickets on sale in the morning, definitely going to check them out live, and all six albums I can find are already downloaded.

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION], check them out, I know you like your southern rock.

Comment

Ey! There is only one southern rock!

Comment

New monitor and powered speakers arrived yesterday so I'm finally able to fire up the Mac and get some House pumping...

It started funky but it's getting dirtier as the day goes on.

Comment

Working...
                                X