Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only bits, so I need to rectify that, really.

You pair recommended Gunship when I said I had gotten into Carpenter Brut.

That boxset looks amazing though, without even listening to any songs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Not right now but you’ve seen the stuff I did for them up to now, right? It has been a few things now. I wouldn’t be surprised if something brews in the future but no plans at the moment. But they have a load of stuff going on behind the scenes so I’d expect some cool stuff from them (I don’t know what’s coming so that’s not a knowing tease!).
      [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION] that set looks pretty sweet. I got the comparable set they put out for the first album and it was good.
      All of your stuff with Gunship has been amazing, I hope another colab will happen one day it’s a perfect match in my opinion.

The NES cart hip flask is enough for me to pre-order, will probably go for it.
      I saw Kat Von D had tweeted a small teaser of her track, sounded good, I’m full 100% hyped for this new album.

Comment

Yeah you have some catching up to do, QC. You should really listen to the first album. Some stuff:

But really check out the album and listen a few times. Also they have a great track on the Rise of the Synths soundtrack.

Thanks [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION] really appreciate that!

Comment

What a tune. The oldies really are the goldies. Absolutely timeless.

Comment

Comment

Love the reggae vibe.

Funky ****, man.
              Last edited by Zen Monkey; 19-07-2018, 09:27.

Comment

Comment

I've mainly been listening to The Atomic Bitchwax after the amazing gig on Monday.

However, some videos have started emerging from the Smashing Pumpkins' reunion tour and I'd forgotten what a monster Corgan is on the guitar.
                  Check out his solo in Siva at 15:58

Comment

Came across this at random...i like and a fusion of quite a few styles

Comment

Comment

Yet another great track from the album Goats Head Soup. Probably their best album I reckon.

Comment

Love the righteous lyrics. That's become a dirty word of late, hasn't it? Righteousness I mean. Well I'm reclaiming it. Nowt wrong with being righteous. Like charity, it's a good thing. Self-righteousness on the other hand... now that is off-putting.

Last edited by Zen Monkey; 14-08-2018, 15:31.

Comment

Another righteous song. This one was written for Nelson Mandela.

Comment

Yuja Wang, innit. Great pianist, great legs.

Comment

A biblical song!

Comment

Working...
                                X