Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you reckon the PS4 and Xbox3 will launch with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that way. Would definitely make for a more interesting console launch if that were the case.

You think SONY will stay with the Playstation branding next generation? Seems like they've taken a branding themselves this gen due to the rising popularity of the 360 and Wii. Still, I seem to gravitate towards the underdog as that tends to be where the most interesting projects appear.

Fingers crossed both SONY and Microsoft can bring something exciting to the table and not just an iteration of Kinect/Move please!

Comment

Whenever someone puts a word all in CAPITALS, it makes me think of Team Andromeda.

Comment

I vote Sweden. That way it'll be flat-packed, have a modular upgradeable graphics card/cpu/memory/wifi/etc system like people keep asking for, and your choice of trim.

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Whenever someone puts a word all in CAPITALS, it makes me think of Team Andromeda.

Comment

So we are agreed that the PS4 should be made in Finland?
          Definitely.

Launch line-up:

-The Moomins (open world platformer/adventure in the Moomin Valley)
          -Kimi R?ikk?nen F1 Racing
          -Call of Duty: The Winter War
          -Tom of Finland goes looking for love (in several wrong places!) (adventure game/dating simulation)
          -Guitar Hero: Children of Bodom

Comment

Kimi F1 could be ported to Xbox and made Kinect compatible so you can tell the rest of the team to f*ck off over the radio.

Comment

They should put an easter egg in so if you do swear at them, the team deletes your save game.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                Heee that last ridge game was made in Finland and he's the only person that's ever come from there so it must've been made by him.
                Jussi J??skel?inen is from Finland (look at the umlauts!! )

Maybe Jussi & Kimi are making some footy / racer crossover. Like Ubi Soft did with Street Racer.

Comment

Resolution support for 4k and then games rendering at 720p still!!!

Comment

Mika-Matti Petteri "Mixu" Paatelainen.

Comment

Mika-Matti Petteri "Mixu" Paatelainen.
                      Legend!

A great launch game would be

Mixu Paatelainen Amateur Soccer League

It would be like Love Football on the 360, but with crappy amateur teams, you know, like in the SPL.

Comment

I'm betting Kinect Sports 360.

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                          Resolution support for 4k and then games rendering at 720p still!!!
                          This!!!

Screw them. I'm playing 1080p 60fps right now and when the games come out that my rig can't run I'll spend ?300 on a new card so that they can still. Join the PC Master Race! Mind you, Rage look AMAZING on my PC but the game is still complete arse. I'll take erratic framerate 720p Dark Souls any day.

Comment

"Low settings"

Comment

Working...
                            X