This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
    Ive got a huge 50 inch plasma WhyTF would i want to play anything on the gamepad, if i want portable ive every system under the sun, just makes no sense to me why you think i'd want to play 854 x 480 against 1080p, beats me.
    That's a bit of a silly thing to say mate. I've got a 65" ?8000 screen and another Pioneer Kuro in a different room. But it's still a cool option. Besides console games are never even 720p anyway...

Besides the 2nd screen is a gameplay option with this side feature...

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
      That's a bit of a silly thing to say mate. I've got a 65" ?8000 screen and another Pioneer Kuro in a different room. But it's still a cool option. Besides console games are never even 720p anyway...

Comment

What's the 65" ?8k screen?

Comment

Panasonic TH-65VX300 gorgeous screen!!

Comment

Panasonic saw you coming!

Comment

They probably had big windows, but the ones in Sho's house were 18" bigger.

Comment

I play on an 110 inch projector screen, does that make the Gamepad redundant?

Comment

It's certainly not an option evryones going to be all over but its a nice feature and as some have said its preferable to booting up a handheld at home playing cut down versions. If WiiU is anything like Wii there could be a sizeable number who buy it over the other upcoming systems. It might be 300 quid but if its the only system they buy all year its not that big an outlay. Many pay more for more pointless devices. It's another one of those options that's nice for those who'll use it and unnoticeable for those who won't. Nothing negative or pointless about it, I imagine kids will get decent use out of it too. PS3 COD brings up plenty people online using split screen online, on WiiU they now have a better option.

Comment

The gamepad screen's main use seems to be for developers to add extra features to games, the fact that you can play games on the pad is just a side feature, you aren't required to do it or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                      ppff 120" here

Which is nearly 4 times the size of Shozuki's, which means my willy is at least 4 times bigger than his too.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Man View Post
                        ppff 120" here

Which is nearly 4 times the size of Shozuki's, which means my willy is at least 4 times bigger than his too.
                        Surely your willy is 4 times smaller .. an the screen is compensation for it? .... oh wait ... ahh crap!

Comment

Originally posted by originalbadboy View Post
                          Which projector are you using mate? I'd be interested in one for one of the spare rooms...

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                            Jeez the eg article didn't slate it. It said its better than ps3 in some aspects and the multiplayer frame rate is solid. Someone else pointed out to me that this is a launch title for Wii u but the seventh call of duty game on 360. The teams have lots of experience with 360 and ps3. Try looking at call of duty 2 launch title for 360 for a better comparison.

All the neg for Wii u is getting a bit much on here. Between this and the Sony Junk thread I wonder where this forum is going
                            i agree it's getting a bit stupid nowwhat we need is oddball on here with his positive waves not moriartys negative waves
                            roll on the 30th so we can post some positive points about it I hope

Comment

Which projector are you using mate? I'd be interested in one for one of the spare rooms...
                              I have been using a Sanyo PLV-Z2000 for about 4 years now ... Sadly they haven't done an updated version yet with newer features. You can get half decent PJ's these days for less than ?500 though.

Comment

Originally posted by davek22 View Post
                                All the neg for Wii u is getting a bit much on here. Between this and the Sony Junk thread I wonder where this forum is going
                                That's because we're all just bitter Sega fans on here and nothing has been good since the Dreamcast

I'm holding judgment 'til I play it. As I have said before the graphics issue isn't an issue for me. It's an HD Nintendo console at the end of the day and there will be some stunning looking games on it from Nintendo's talent.

I've been playing a lot of GameCube and Wii games these pasts few weeks in anticipation of the Wii U (I guess) and some 1st party Nintendo games have aged well graphically even in 480p.

Super Mario Sunshine - The water effects and draw distance still looks amazing!

Luigi's Mansion - The character model and polygon count still looks good. Even the Missus comented on the effects when Luigi gets squashed behind a door. Not bad for a 11 year old game.

Wind Waker -

In HD. Nuff said.

F-Zero GX - 30 Cars all on screen running at 60 FPS with amazing lighting.

And they're just GameCube games.

Wii - You've got Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Donkey Kong Country Returns. All running at 60FPS and have actual colour in them.

You can keep your PS4, Xbox 3 with your overly ambitious looking games that will run slow, have screen tear in them and will look grey, black and brown. Wii U is the future
                                Last edited by MarioMark; 25-11-2012, 10:37. Reason: Ooops

Comment

Working...
                                X