Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the weirdest piece of gaming merch/LE item you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once had a kakuto chojin sweat band (and yes i wore it!)

Comment

Various game related hentai books. Not technically official though. Stuff like IIDX and shmups.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Limited edition items more than welcome! Get some pics up of that inflatable cushion if you can. Is it one of those ones shaped like some boobs?
        No, it's a normal inflatable cushion. But there are plenty of boobs on it.
        And, in fact, I have a video about them

Triggerheart Exelica for the PS2 also has a Nendoroid (normal) and an inflatable round...thing; photo (not mine).

And Neptunia, Japanese edition, came with a bag.

Comment

I have the Super 3D Boobie Mouse Mat that came with the UK Premium Edition of Arcana Heart 3. It is rather awesome

(not my picture)

I did have a packet of Microsoft jellybeans... I'll see if I can find them.
          Last edited by _SD_; 30-11-2012, 16:24.

Comment

I don't think I could pull off a boob mouse pad. Do want a dakimakura though.

Comment

I have one of those Bumpy Trot harmonicas from Steambot Chronicles somewhere. Some boxer shorts from the Stray Sheep edition of Catherine too, although I've never had the heart to wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                I guess this counts hah hah...

Thread winner. I have nothing exciting, best I can manage is the Dead or Alive Volleyball pack of cards I have.

Comment

I have a 1988 stuffed Mario and an old Mario Bros. alarm clock..

I also have a stick of red and white striped Nintendo rock, it's mint

I think I have an EA football somewhere too, and probably a bunch of other strange stuff, but not much is coming to mind, and most of my stuff is boxed away in the attic...

Chris

Comment

I have a long-distance friend who claims to have a Nintendo-branded condom. If I can get pics from him, I'll post them.

Comment

Working...
                    X