Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the weirdest piece of gaming merch/LE item you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the weirdest piece of gaming merch/LE item you own?

Well, it doesn't have to be weird, just unusual. We all seem to pick up these random bits of tat over the years from various sources, the more tenuous the link to the game itself the better! Strange items included with LEs are more than welcome too!

My contribution (which I'm sure will be bested many times over):

Can you guess what it is yet?

Yes, a Super Mario kite. Perhaps one of the tackiest and most pointless rewards ever given away by Club Nintendo. I've never used it, and I can't find any images of it online either. Don't ask me why I have this, I'm pretty sure my star points were about to expire and I just had to use them for whatever was available at that time.

Come on then. Get your tat out for the lads!
    Last edited by wakka; 30-11-2012, 12:03.

Mine still has to be this

Comment

Sick! Is it a marble maze type thing?

I also have a pair of Gran Turismo gloves I'm gonna try and find. I guess you could pretend they were driving gloves.

Comment

Definitely this.

Weird because the d-pad & left analog are obviously in the wrong places!

Comment

Originally posted by Randicoot View Post
          Sick! Is it a marble maze type thing?

I also have a pair of Gran Turismo gloves I'm gonna try and find. I guess you could pretend they were driving gloves.
          yup its one of those motorized marble maze thingys where you use the buttons at the front to manipulate the ball. The way through the maze is random each time the ball doesn't always go the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Mine still has to be this
            I've always wanted to have a go with one of those ever since I saw it. I had Screwball Scramble when I was little and I loved that.

Comment

Nothing massively unusual here. Is a Konami branded laptop bag weird? Or an EA mug from the 80s? A Hebereke fridge magnet?

Comment

Nothing really strange for merchandise, but some limited editions come with pretty weird items, like Killer 7 whistle/lamp/compass thing or Nanoha Portable A's inflatable cushion and shower curtain.

Comment

Limited edition items more than welcome! Get some pics up of that inflatable cushion if you can. Is it one of those ones shaped like some boobs?

Comment

Behold

SEGA LIP BALM

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                      Nothing massively unusual here. Is a Konami branded laptop bag weird? Or an EA mug from the 80s? A Hebereke fridge magnet?

You be the judge my friend. If you think it's interesting, post it up!

That's one hell of a mantelpiece yesteryear.

Comment

I guess this counts hah hah...

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Deathsmiles pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                            Deathsmiles pants.
                            do you wear them?

Comment

Sakura Wars music box is the oddest think I've got, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X