Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Dozens actually 
    I was being a bit glib still, they were up for 7 years. Sadly that's impressive as far as these things go.

Comment

I know, don’t think the smiley came out on whatever device your using.

Comment

I recently played one of the Dynasty Wars games on my Vita and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Killzone servers are back up.

Comment

And dozens of tiny voices cheer in unison 😁

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I'll give you a shout next time I see it on offer.
              [MENTION=2206]MonkeyJuggleDX[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION]
              Darkest Dungeon is currently £5.39
              Darkest Dungeon® is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring. Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. Youll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit your heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system. Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate Remember nothing can be gained without loss. Descend at your peril... Nominated for Grand Prize Independent Game Festival 2016 “Darkest Dungeon is an incredible take on the classic dungeon crawl.” - Game Informer This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.

Comment

Working...
              X