Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSVita thread 2.

Previous thread here:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

I may be in the situation in a few weeks that i can get a vita for free using points...Don't think I will but always nice to have the option.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
      I may be in the situation in a few weeks that i can get a vita for free using points...Don't think I will but always nice to have the option.
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I'm new to the vita world... But what a time to join in with retro city rampage's arrival in the system... Good times ahead, yessir!

Comment

Re: PSVita thread 2.

I have the chance to sell my vita to cex tomorrow. I don't think I will because it has loads of great games and that. Nice to have the option though.

Comment

How much are PSP and PS1 games if you buy them on the vita?

Comment

You want someone to list them all!?

Various prices mate. :-)

Comment

Sure, but they aren't charging ?30 for psp games or something are they?

Comment

Oh no. Psp games range from about 3.50 to 20 with 7 about average.
                  Ps1 games are between 2 and 8 quid With 4 being average.

Comment

The prices are pretty good if publishers remember to reduce them.

I've been waiting ages for SEGA to reduce Valkyria Chronicles 2. It only very recently dropped to ?9.99. Add all the DLC and that's me sorted on the bus / loo / plane to Tokyo / meetings for a while!

Shame they don't retroactively add Trophies to Vita using PSP gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      I'm new to the vita world... But what a time to join in with retro city rampage's arrival in the system... Good times ahead, yessir!

Er... am I going to check the EU PSN and come away disappointed? (Again?)

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                        Er... am I going to check the EU PSN and come away disappointed? (Again?)
                        You are it's not there yet

Comment

Yeah, just had a look.

Then I dared to check the US store and came away feeling almost physically ill. I didn't even know about stuff like Super Star Soldier on there. Maybe Sony's strategy is to get people like me (who actually buy their digital content) to buy a second Vita to play what we already own on different accounts!

Comment

Nope Decider-VT just do the 2nd memory card trick, i know its a pain but it does work.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                              Oh no. Psp games range from about 3.50 to 20 with 7 about average.
                              Ps1 games are between 2 and 8 quid With 4 being average.

Comment

Working...
                              X