The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size isn't always everything Brad

Have you even see a Suzuki Cappuccino? Now that is small.

Comment

Japanese car makers seem to have a habit of killing off their fast cars without replacing them. Here are nine cars we wish had lived on as new models

Comment

The Saga continues.

Car is being returned to me today & it's going up on Ebay as spares or Repair, I got offered ?1600.00 in trade (in working condition obviously) for it at the weekend, the cost of a Turbo & fitting is over ?1k so just not worth it.

Hopefully will still be picking a new car up at the weekend but with a reduced deposit now

Ah well poxy thing!

Neil

Comment

What you hoping to buy Neil?

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
            What you hoping to buy Neil?
            Not sure I really want to say in case anything falls through lol

But it's a '12 Reg & about Focus sized (Not a Focus though)

Just waiting to confirm the final monthly payments without the additional money from the Golf Trade to make sure it's not too far out of budget but all should be done & pick up on Saturday

Neil

Comment

get a new one pal

I know skoda are doing interest free right now and a fabia would suit your needs

my wee citigo is pretty alright actually and I get 70miles to the gallon and its only ?127 a month, after 3 years im guaranteed a specific value to buy it for myself or hand it back for a new one

Last edited by buster_broon; 26-08-2015, 18:56.

Comment

Had my company car for three and a half weeks now: Skoda Octavia 1.6 GreenLine diesel.

It's nice. Comfy, easy to drive with loads of tech. I'm well happy.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                  get a new one pal

I know skoda are doing interest free right now and a fabia would suit your needs

my wee citigo is pretty alright actually and I get 70miles to the gallon and its only ?127 a month, after 3 years im guaranteed a specific value to buy it for myself or hand it back for a new one

I did look at new but there was nothing within budget that I liked.
                  If I was to get a Skoda it would have had to be a VRS & those are way too dear.

I'm doing PCP with my new one anyway, trade it in in 3 years time for guaranteed future value plus an additional amount as deposit to next purchase so all the same benefit but a car I actually want, rather than one I have to get because of budget restraints.

Best of all worlds if I'm honest.

Neil

Comment

So much cool. Apart from the Eclipse which is just turd. And the SVX which is beyond weird. Although the 3.3L from that is the base for loads of Time Attack cars with easy 800+bhp
                    Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    New Lada?

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                      Size isn't always everything Brad

Have you even see a Suzuki Cappuccino? Now that is small.
                      Went in one of those. One of the most hilarious 30 minutes of my life. Like a lotus in grip, but without the finesse

Comment

Being refunded for the Volvo tomorrow and my Saab returned to me. Not sure I can be arsed looking for something else now.

Comment

What was up with the Volvo in the end Colin?

Comment

No idea yet, and to be honest I don't care. A car that goes awry in under 48 hours of purchase and loses me a days wages isn't a keeper!

Comment

Did you try a Q5 Colin? friend has one, is one of the higher spec models and is lovely.

Comment

Or the Toureg which us the Size of VW you want (not the tiguan)

Comment

Working...
                                X