No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we took the Mazda3 and CX-5 out on tuesday for a spin. Loved the CX-5 but it's out of our budget sadly.
    Yesterday we were back down the Subaru dealer and took out the 2018 Impreza and Crosstrek. I liked them both, the wife preferred the Crosstrek so that's what we're going with. Going back down today to do paperwork. Demand is such that it'll be 4-6 weeks before we can take delivery.

Comment

Nice little article on JDM kei cars.

Comment

Got the CHR yesterday, it's fun zipping around on the ol 'lectrics

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Nice little article on JDM kei cars.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2018/04...e-import-cars/
          Years ago I had Daihatsu Mira kei car, 659cc turbo charged, and full time 4wd

Comment

We signed for a Crosstrek yesterday, 3-4 weeks wait as its on a boat coming from Japan right now.
            Went with the Sport trim so I get my sunroof after all

Now I just have to iron out issues with the finance guy...

Comment

All washed and ready to head off on yet another highland road trip in a couple of hours. It will NOT be this clean when I get back!

Comment

The Neo Geo of automobiles.

Loving the black (or dark grey?) of that Aston.

Comment

They call it meteorite silver but yes, to us plebs, it’s dark grey!

Comment

Size of those break disks and callipers on the front Colin, there huge, my dads disco3 has smaller.

Comment

Aye, she’s quite a heavy lump mate, takes a bit of stopping once you start hitting the scary numbers speed wise!

Better background than when I washed it at our industrial unit yesterday -

Last edited by Colin; 29-04-2018, 10:46.

Comment

Looks like a magazine cover!

Comment

First fill up of the Discovery today since I got it. I thought I'd give it a treat of super dizzlelene, came to around £101 quid I reckon it would of took a bit more too!

Comment

Our's past it's MOT today *just needed a bulb*. Will be replacing front right tyre in the next month or 2 after tax comes and goes.

My mum is keen to get a new car but my lovely Nissan Micra is perfect for me and has not let me down in the past 5 or so years.

Only thing I would change if I could with it was the dents some prick left on it's right side in Tesco car park one day and maybe it's colour. But I do admit we should probably start looking in the next year or 2 as it can only be perfect for so long.

Comment

An MOT like that is always a win

Comment

Apparently I have no credit history in Canada and the credit company needs every piece of information I have to approve me.
                                Paying my own way through two degrees and graduating with no debt was a bad idea it seems.

Crosstrek is getting further and further away...

Comment

Working...
                                X