User Tag List

Page 221 of 228 FirstFirst ... 121211219220221222223 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2272
    New wheels on. Very pleased. Pics to follow when I can be arsed to get back into my Flickr account.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-06-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Hurry up.

Messed about with a flame spitting Evo tonight. Think I caught it napping in the wrong gear. Or it was all mouth no trousers. It lost me at the roundabout though....

Quote Originally Posted by charlesr View Post
    Hurry up.

Messed about with a flame spitting Evo tonight. Think I caught it napping in the wrong gear. Or it was all mouth no trousers. It lost me at the roundabout though....
    Lots of kids in fn2 type rís and the newer fiesta stís with exhausts bigger than their wheels, all wanting a piece of the battle wagon of late, all left in the dust off the line with mighty pissed off looks on their faces mohahahahahaha .

Spec wise Iíve recently found out that my wagon had the ppp map & exhaust fitted from factory, but not the rest of the Prodrive pack. So itís running about 240bhp, which isnít to bad.
    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-06-2018 at 12:24 PM.

If you left them in the dust, how do you know what their faces looked like?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    If you left them in the dust, how do you know what their faces looked like?
    Because Iíll normally slow right down soon as I reach the speed limit, so they go shooting right off at silly speed. I wouldnít dare speed round my way, too built up.

There did used to be a ready made race track on Canvey, a new built road away from everything that led to nowhere, so you could go out and have a rag occasionally which was nice with nothing else on the road, but thatís all fully surveillanced with cameras now so thatís that fun done and dusted.

I was just teasing.

We'll be chopping and changing all of our cars soon (my wife and I) and it started today. Took a Golf R out again and once I got my head around how to drive it better I was more won over. Enough to buy one anyway, pick it up next weekend.

I really liked the golf r. Enough to make me think the 45amg is insanely overpriced.

Is that what you bought Brad, the AMG?

A low point in the ikobo car ownership history

If a top of the range Golf was the worst part of my car history, I could quite happily live with that. Unfortunately my first car, a red peugeot 205 'style', would beg to differ.