The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Apparently I have no credit history in Canada and the credit company needs every piece of information I have to approve me.
    Paying my own way through two degrees and graduating with no debt was a bad idea it seems.

Crosstrek is getting further and further away...
    That’ll teach you for being responsible

Comment

All good now, just waiting on the car to arrive in the country, so another 3-4 weeks.
      ...Then I just have to sort out insurance, parking, etc.

Comment

Probably already known but July 2019, electric cars get noisy

Comment

Funny you should post that as a hybrid caught me and my partner out at the weekend. We were walking along our street which is fairly quiet when someone pull out out their driveway in a new Hyundai hybrid and they weren’t looking.

They have a solid driveway so this car was literally like it wasn’t on at all, not to mention a hidden entrance by conifers.

Only reason I stoped us in time is my great reflexes, otherwise the driver would of hit us.

Comment

I've nearly been taken down by buses silently swishing along at low speeds on a lot of occasions. Glad to hear they are adding engine sound effects, I honestly think it'll be very helpful for pedestrians.

Comment

That last sentence instantly reminded me of the guy who jumped over a moving car

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Only reason I stoped us in time is my great reflexes, otherwise the driver would have hit us.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

Eeeeeeeeeeeer NO. JUST NO.

Comment

Found this cool derelict garage while out for a drive today, really wanted to get inside the gate and get some cool photos but had to settle for one outside. Looks like I could be in the US, not Loch Earn in Scotland!

Comment

Stop wasting our time with these boring Aston martin pics Colin and get on with the Mustang purchase
                      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 12-05-2018, 17:24.

Comment

Sorry bud, there'll be no Mustang for about another 12 months. They're dropping heavily in price right now, most likely due to the facelift coming out soon, so not the right time to buy.

Comment

Fair enough no point wasting money eh.

Comment

If I ever got one I'd be going all the way back to the 2008/2012 models. Really enjoy driving them when I'm in the US but each revision they do chips away at the cars visual appeal.

Comment

Picking up my Crosstrek on Monday
                              Now I just need some douchy sunglasses and an instagram account and I'm all set for new car selfies.

Comment

Working...
                              X