Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 Xmas haul, sooo what did you all get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Although it is kinda hard coming from playing a PS Vita virtually exclusively to the 3DS's 400x240 screen resolution. I can see all the pizzels at once
    OMG that's gonna look like arse isn't it? Are you sure that res is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
      And this was Chloes first ever Chrimbo haul...she seems suitably happy with it all

Those rings are so handy.

My haul is here, all gaming related this year. Only a small lot but going to refocus my gaming in 2013.

Over the moon with the Grandia CD.
      Last edited by nakamura; 27-12-2012, 12:06.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Those rings are so handy.

My haul is here, all gaming related this year. Only a small lot but going to refocus my gaming in 2013.

Over the moon with the Grandia CD.
        Lol it was pretty handy...she has already discovered how to escape from it though so it's already fairly redundant

Nice gaming get's...that Fighters History looks minty fresh.

You're a braver man than me with Fatal Frame 3...I never finished the first one let alone get onto anymore

Neil

Comment

Fighters History has proven to be really playable but Capcom should certainly have won that lawsuit.

Comment

First time with Skies of Arcadia Martin? It's a cracker.

Comment

LOL fatal frame III, looks like someone won't be sleeping, those games are horrific. Well they scare the crap out of me (your milage may vary)

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                LOL fatal frame III, looks like someone won't be sleeping, those games are horrific. Well they scare the crap out of me (your milage may vary)
                Exactly what I was thinking...I had the first one & could never bring myself to play it through, I spent half the time just ****ting a brick, any time you caught a glimpse of the ghosts was enough for the pad to get thrown across the room.

Neil

Comment

I love a bit of horror. Silent Hill and Fatal Frame are awesome.

Comment

A decent haul for Xmas.

Google/LG Nexus 4 (16GB)*
                    iPad Mini (Black, 32GB, Wi-Fi only)
                    ?140
                    ?25 Amazon Voucher
                    Pyjamas ("Loungewear")
                    Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-Ray Boxset
                    Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD Boxset

(*= Obligatory Xmas Gift to self)

Roll on, my Birthday in February!
                    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 28-12-2012, 13:02.

Comment

The Project Zero games (c'mon guys, 'Fatal Frame' is the American name! Are we going to start saying 'Genesis' too? ) are great. Depressingly, probably the last refuge for people who want 'proper' survival horror titles with a focus on atmosphere and tension.

I got some rather nice things for Christmas, most of which were completely unexpected. My brother bought me Lego Lord of the Rings. A good move on his part because I've really not been in the mood to get stuck into a 'serous' game for a while now. Something as enjoyable and lighthearted as the Lego games are just what the doctor ordered.

I got a rather amusing little book from my parents called The Diary of Edward the Hamster 1990-1990, which is a funny little tongue-in-cheek diary describing the mundane life and thoughts of a hamster. Cheered me up no-end!

I also got some nice leather gloves from a 'female friend' which have a special fabric sewed into the fingers so they work on capacitive touchscreens like smartphones. I gave her a British-style Christmas cake, which she'd never eaten before. We also had Christmas dinner together. We'll see where this leads!

I also managed to gift myself some stitches, a black eye and broken shoulder bone. I don't think I'm being ungrateful by suggesting that I'd of been better off without those!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        Google/LG Nexus 4 (16GB)
                        Nice. Mine should be here Jan 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          A decent haul for Xmas.

Google/LG Nexus 4 (16GB)*
                          iPad Mini (Black, 32GB, Wi-Fi only)
                          ?140
                          ?25 Amazon Voucher
                          Pyjamas ("Loungewear")
                          Dark Knight Trilogy Blu-Ray Boxset
                          Game of Thrones Season 1 DVD Boxset

(*= Obligatory Xmas Gift to self)

Roll on, my Birthday in February!
                          I also received Game of Thrones Season 1 and have already watched the first 7 episodes - it is fantastic! I anticipate that when I get Season 2 it will also be viewed in a very short amount of time.

Got plenty for Christmas this year - gaming wise I received Nintendoland from the missus and Devil May Cry HD collection from her brother & GF. Other highlights include enough cash for a weekend away in Edinburgh that we have booked for February and a replica of the One Ring from LotR!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                            The Project Zero games (c'mon guys, 'Fatal Frame' is the American name! Are we going to start saying 'Genesis' too? ) are great.
                            We are saying Fatal Frame because that is clearly what is written on the box.

Comment

Working...
                            X