Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iOS recommended games and applications (Thread 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iOS recommended games and applications (Thread 2)

Old thread here:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Pixel People. And it's free (although I bought a special unlock for 69 pennies to support the devs).

You can thank me later.

Also, All My Gods is currently free.

Comment

Pixel People is killing me, I could see it when I closed my eyes to try and sleep.

Comment

Real Racing 3 is out, well in Australia and New Zealand, based on freemium model, its had a bit of a backlash from gamers due to its expensive iaps and ridiculous amount of repairing times. A new update v1.0.1 has been released to fix the issue, i tried it last night, pretty good minus the waiting around bits but can be bypassed with a trick or two

Comment

The sequel to the brilliant King Cashing is out. For those unaware of the original game. It's a slot machine/RPG hybrid and it's gaming crack.

The sequel includes lots of improvements over the original, including an actual story to accompany the game and more leveling and customisation option.

Comment

Liberation Maiden is out. It's a Suda 51 / Grasshopper Manufacture / Level 5 shooter ported from the 3DS. Full English text and voice acting. Plays a bit like a Panzer Dragoon with a lock on reticule but adds strafing and a bit more freedom to fly around your targets. Loads of dialogue as well. Bright clean graphics which are easy on the eyes if a little low in polygon count.

Comment

I bought Sonic Dash today. The concept had so much promise, essentially an 'on-rails' attempt at the Sonic 3D running stages. The implementation is so cynical though, with the structure essentially pushing you towards the microtransactions. It doesn't help that the single level just isn't very fun, and you soon tire of the difficulty level and constant prompting towards purchasing upgrades.

Comment

I'd picked up Sonic Dash earlier after seeing a video of it. In app purchase stuff does my head in so I'll probably just scrub it.

Comment

One iOS game no iPad owning gamer should be without?

Comment

Sword & Sworcery.

Comment

Jubeat, hell it's the reason i have an ipad.

Comment

My son has taken 300 photos on the ipad in the space of 3 minutes. Where's the "select all" button for delete? Or do I have to tap on every single ******* one to ensure it's ticked? grrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          My son has taken 300 photos on the ipad in the space of 3 minutes. Where's the "select all" button for delete? Or do I have to tap on every single ******* one to ensure it's ticked? grrrrr
                          Sorry. LOL

Comment

i would say try Year walk it a good game

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                              Sorry. LOL

Are you sorry for laughing at me, or "sorry, yes, you have to press all the damn pics to select them"? I hate the iOS interface. Why on earth couldn't it have had an extra button for "context sensitive stuff". In their attempt to be all minimal and stuff, they have shot themselves in the face.

Comment

Working...
                              X