No announcement yet.

90's Arcade Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The above racer is this game, I think that was just a better shot.

I'm sure it will look better with time, they've just gone a bit overboard with the saturation and HDR effect (the clouds are all blown out)

Comment

No you wolly! I meant these shots aren't nice :-)

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post

I agree those are ugly...
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Boris's head slowly vanishes,whilst the spade and scattered earth are all that can be seen..............

Comment

I suddenly feel the need to buy a Wii U. Unless the iOS version looks that good and plays well. Bru bru skies!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post

Camera sensor needs cleaning too.

Comment

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and thought it was quite impressive.

However, as much as I'd like to support the developer and buy the WiiU version, I'm not going to. I refuse to have downloaded games locked to the hardware and not my user account, and not having analogue triggers on the Upad makes racing games a little pointless.

Comment

Great to see to wiiu getting this support. Thank *uck as there isnt much else coming. Lets hope it improves. Nintendo seem to be smoking the bong alittle too long with this console.

Comment

I've chucked in some cash on this as I quite like the look of it. If it turns out decent I'll probably stump for the Wii U version too just so I can play it on the big screen.

Comment

Here's the trailer which was released a couple of weeks ago

Comment

Drift Stage might have caused a sudden revival of this as after a long silence a video is has been released showing the game in its blue skies glory

Comment

Does look a great homage.

Comment

Wow! This is looking lovely.

I like the aesthetics of Drift Stage, but I think I'll get more pleasure looking at the sights in this. Sharks, whale, fish, robot, cruise ships, jets and so on.

Comment

Please dont make me have to rebuy this doorstop for an e-shop release.....nooooo

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Please dont make me have to rebuy this doorstop for an e-shop release.....nooooo
                              Just boot up Daytona on Dreamcast.

Comment

Will totally get this for the WiiU once it's available.

I'll buy it just to make it successful FOR THE CONCEPT ALONE.

They'll need to be careful though or stuff like this might get them in trouble:

I mean that's Temjin from Virtual-On. They'll need to do more than a quick recolour for that kind of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X