Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
    Shouldnt have a gun in the first place, What a total twat
    Afrika is bloody dangerous, even the nicer parts.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
      Because no one should.
      Tell that to the burglars.

The gun ownership and gun homicides murder map of the world
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 14-02-2013, 15:34.

Comment

Tell that to his girlfriend

Comment

The solution to all of this gun violence is more guns. And if you don't see that you're just a liberal pussy.

Comment

Round where I live, everyone has angry violent dogs.

Don't feel safe from all the angry violent dogs? Get an angry violent dog!

Problem solved!

Comment

If only everybody in South Africa could log on to see your neat, clear-cut analogy.

I'm sure they'd hand over all their weapons in a heartbeat.

I agree that nobody should have guns, but it doesn't work like that does it?
              Calling him a "twat" for having a gun is a little harsh and is very easy, but I doubt most of us on here know what life is like in South Africa and what the gun culture is like.

Comment

True, I don't, it's just your post was a little reminiscent of the NRA's reasoning for the continuing legality of guns in America.

Ultimately guns being legal means there's more around and they're much easier for criminals to acquire, as well as citizens looking for self defence. Not to mention all the tragic mistakes and rampages by nutcases that occur.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                  Round where I live, everyone has angry violent dogs.

Don't feel safe from all the angry violent dogs? Get an angry violent dog!

Problem solved!
                  Wrong, get a gun. Don't bring a dog to a gun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    If only everybody in South Africa could log on to see your neat, clear-cut analogy.

I'm sure they'd hand over all their weapons in a heartbeat.

I agree that nobody should have guns, but it doesn't work like that does it?
                    Calling him a "twat" for having a gun is a little harsh and is very easy, but I doubt most of us on here know what life is like in South Africa and what the gun culture is like.
                    I used to have a good customer in south afrika who I ended up knowing quite well. Twice when driving into the city for supplies his wife was dragged from his vehicle in attempted kidnappings, if he didn't own a gun, he wouldn't of had a wife simple as, especially given this particular gangs panchant for extreme violence.

Lifes not always black and white and the worlds not always a nice place. I'm not defending the runner though, sounds like a nut case.

Comment

It was Boris I was talking to, not you Wakka, sorry.

I didn't mean to come across as a gun nut, either.

As FBH just said South Africa isn't like our "big dog/bigger dog" estates, nor is it like America.

Yup, I'm not defending Pistorius' overnight actions either, just explaining why a celebrity with a bit of money in a capital city with a high gun crime rate might have a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                        Wrong, get a gun. Don't bring a dog to a gun fight.
                        I don't need a gun mate, I've got a Donk!

Comment

According to BBC news this morning police have rubbished the rumour regarding the burglar theory and said there were reports of arguing and noise for an hour or so before the shooting took place. Seems pretty solid the f***er did it on purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                            I don't need a gun mate, I've got a Donk!
                            Only any good if you get jumped by a bunch of sailors?

South Africa is crazyville, pity that lady got popped she was hot

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                              pity that lady got popped she was hot
                              Pop it like it's hot. Pop it like it's hot.

Hot, maybe, but she was pissing him off so much he shot her!

Too soon?
                              Last edited by charlesr; 11-09-2014, 15:32.

Comment

She's a bit thin which means he was a really good shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X