No announcement yet.

Zaki Matar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zaki sold me a brand new Vita 3g just before Xmas. Not only was it a great price and as described, he also kept it for a week or so until I got the money together. Top bloke.

Comment

Zaki bought my spare Jasper Elite. As always, a flawless trade. Instant payment, friendly pms. Thanks pal.

Comment

Purchased a PSvita from me. Instant payment, no problems!

Comment

Through the darkest of times, Zaki Matar will see a deal through, leading your way to a deal shining as bright as the sun.

Comment

Zaki bought a GBA game from me last month. Cool dude, and payment was quick, no problems at all. Hope to deal with you again

Comment

No issues selling Zaki my copy of Smash Bros for Wii U.

Top stuff!!

Comment

Zaki was kind enough to pick up a Mega Drive cartridge adapter for me from Ebay (I don't have an account) then ship it over to japan for me.

Great guy to deal with and very fast in shipping of the parcel too!

Comment

sent me a super Nintendo super scope for the cost of postage a true gent and a credit to bodersdown

Comment

Sent me a nice freebie and i bought an xrgb mini of him

Good stuff mate, appreciated

Comment

Bought a Yoshii Amiibo from Zaki, after he replied to a WTD thread.
                      Top man.

Comment

Zaki purchased my Duo-R from me, paid quickly with no fuss

Comment

Sold a Switch game to [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION], instant payment and great comms. Top buyer.

Comment

Bought some pc bits from Zaki (well, covered postage costs for them) - no problems, great comms, super duper. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X