No announcement yet.

Doctor Who: Regeneration 02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done a scout, some of the theories are already wild. Especially River ones, we know she returns but the amount of peeps already assuming she won't is insane

Really hope they don't go with

Time War Doctor insertion. We already know he did terrible things and ultimately was the one to wipe out the Daleks, his own people and devastate lower species. Inserting Hurt there would add nothing to the character. He'd make more sense as the original Doctor who's actions led to this life running through time and space trying to make amends whilst an outcast from his own kind and would also make more sense as to how he and The Master were once friends.

Comment

Crazytaxinext, I'm afraid that what you're hoping doesn't happen looks like being the case.

Photos of Hurt on location show him wearing Eccleston's jacket, or rather, his jacket which his next self kept.

Comment

Loved it. Avoiding spoilers but I know what I'm hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge View Post
          Crazytaxinext, I'm afraid that what you're hoping doesn't happen looks like being the case.

Photos of Hurt on location show him wearing Eccleston's jacket, or rather, his jacket which his next self kept.

That's just disappointing, that section had been done to death

Comment

I thought that was a really good episode, by far the best of this series which was otherwise pretty bad. Really clever ending too! This link seems to explain it quite well - http://cavalorn.livejournal.com/586789.html spoilers, obviously.

Comment

I'm so looking forward to the anniversary special in November now.

Did anyone catch what The Doctor said in front of the tomb door before River intervened? I thought he said "Ace"

Comment

Ace Rimmer confirmed for the special!

Comment

I thought that was 'please'

Comment

Though already decided months ago, the BBC only confirmed this weekend that “Doctor Who” will return for an eighth season. Brian Minchin will join Steven Moffat as executive producer. Moffat says he’s “already plotting a brand new run of adventures for the Doctor”. The press release doesn’t mention whether current series star Matt Smith is […]

It's been known for a very long time but the show is now official for Season 8 and Matt Smith is returning making him the longest serving 'new age' Doctor, we'll be waiting a little bit longer to see the final regeneration of the Doctor.

Comment

Just watched the finale, second half of the season was so poor I'd stop watching it on Saturday nights. This episode however was fantastic, and as Pete mentioned, clever ending, colour me impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        I thought that was 'please'
                        My daughter concurs :-)

Comment

Well, contrary to earlier reports Matt Smith has officially announced that this years Christmas Special will be his last episode. The casting search is on now for who will become the Doctors final regenerated incarnation.

Comment

I'd love to see simon pegg in the role.

Comment

Smith was the reason to watch it.

Comment

Everyone* in work agrees that Richard Ayoade (Moss from the IT Crowd) would make an excellent Docter.

*who matters, being myself and the few people who watch it

Comment

Working...
                                X