• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48205523 Lol

Comment

Damn antivaxers.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        Yep great news. And they’re playing Download too!
        I saw a guy at Download last time they played wearing a Tool t-shirt.

The shirt said:

TOOL

(Not the band, I'm just a tool)

Comment

Saw that chicken pox thing. Is chickenpox dangerous? I don't think we vaccinate here do we? I remember when I was young we'd make sure we got it if someone else had it so that we didn't get it as adults.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Saw that chicken pox thing. Is chickenpox dangerous? I don't think we vaccinate here do we? I remember when I was young we'd make sure we got it if someone else had it so that we didn't get it as adults.
            Pox Party.

Comment

Every party I went to was pretty poxy.

Comment

When the chief formalist of a billion dollar corporation tells you you can’t and will never do it, or even get close to figuring it out.

But you figure it out anyway and on a shoe string.

There isn’t a middle finger big enough to stick up 😏

Comment

[MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION]: Que? Spill it, please!

Comment

Unless your in the industry you wouldn’t of even heard of the company even though they turn over billions, the guy in question probably laughed and never even thought of it again after the email back to me.

Set up a new production line in dec and finally cracked the consistent running of it with an acceptable finish. Now it’s on to getting a better finish before I start selling it.

Now the plant can start earning its purchase back and next year it’s all profit from it, now bringing my product catalog to every single product I sell manufactured in house.

Impossible was it?
                    Never do it will I?

Someone insert a maniacal laugh gif for me?

Comment

Well done mate

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Unless your in the industry you wouldn’t of even heard of the company even though they turn over billions, the guy in question probably laughed and never even thought of it again after the email back to me.

Set up a new production line in dec and finally cracked the consistent running of it with an acceptable finish. Now it’s on to getting a better finish before I start selling it.

Now the plant can start earning its purchase back and next year it’s all profit from it, now bringing my product catalog to every single product I sell manufactured in house.

Impossible was it?
                        Never do it will I?

Someone insert a maniacal laugh gif for me?
                        Nice one fbh - hope you make millions!

Comment

The ProJared saga. Another YouTuber I used to watch on the regular now enmeshed in a very messy situation, prick pics n' adultery n' all.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            When the chief formalist of a billion dollar corporation tells you you can’t and will never do it, or even get close to figuring it out.

But you figure it out anyway and on a shoe string.

There isn’t a middle finger big enough to stick up 😏
                            Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                              The ProJared saga. Another YouTuber I used to watch on the regular now enmeshed in a very messy situation, prick pics n' adultery n' all.
                              YES! I am not a gossip and hate confrontation but Urgh it was like a train wreak I couldn't look away yesterday morning when the news broke.

What an utter knobhead (I've seen the photos sadly).

Comment

Fammydodd once used vi poo for deodorant by accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X