The Walking Dead: Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Telltale are aiming for late 2014 for the follow up to their hugely popular games season. However, it's been hinted they might be planning to fill the gap with something.

Telltale says sorry... but it's coming THIS year!

Comment

I did think it was due later this year when I read about season two initially last week.

There is the Walking Dead game by someone else coming to most consoles on 22nd March also.

Comment

UPDATE #2: A third character from the upcoming Walking Dead season 2 has been teased. This time it's a man named Russel…

Telltale has begub teasing its upcoming Walking Dead title with the name of Day 2

Comment

OooOOoo.. Excited for this. Don't think I can handle any more

child killing

though - zombie or otherwise.

Comment

Only just played this thanks to it getting released in physical form.

Awesome game. Can't wait for the next. Glad I've had a shorter wait than others.

Comment

Caution. Do not buy it on PC lol! The original game is STILL broken to all hell!

Comment

Season 1 was possibly the best game of 2012, such a nice surprise. Yep, I'm on board for this

Comment

Telltale has released a new screen

It's being suggested the game will be out with Ep1 this month

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    Caution. Do not buy it on PC lol! The original game is STILL broken to all hell!
                    What? I played it to completion on PC with not one issue. I would without reservation recommend the PC version. It's the version I'll be buying if there's no XBO/PS4 version... I bought Fables on PC too and it looks incredible downsampled from 4k. Once again no issue with that game.

Maybe it's your hardware? I've got a 2600k, GTX 580, 16GB RAM..

Comment

Amazing game but yes, the PC version is borked. It randomly resets decisions between episodes, I had to start over from EP1 after clearing EP3, rolling back does nothing. Just look at the Telltale forums and you'll see.

Comment

Hope it comes out on next gen machines...

TT are on a bit of a roll, the wolf among us is great too.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                          Telltale has released a new screen

It's being suggested the game will be out with Ep1 this month
                          now, I would love to download this but will they release everything on disc like they did with the original release? and if they do will it be region coded probably yes on both acounts meaning I'll have to download it from the UK xbox store like the old one. No way will it be getting a JPN release.

Comment

Well the first one got a release on PS3 in Japan.

I am hoping for a swift PSvita release, otherwise I will just pick it up on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                              Amazing game but yes, the PC version is borked. It randomly resets decisions between episodes, I had to start over from EP1 after clearing EP3, rolling back does nothing. Just look at the Telltale forums and you'll see.
                              Same thing for me on the 360.. Gutted when my save corrupted.

Comment

Working...
                              X