Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The horror.... The horror....

Comment

We can probably close this thread now: http://www.3news.co.nz/John-Key-Im-n...9/Default.aspx
      NZ Prime Minister John Key is adamant he's not a shapeshifting reptilian alien.

Comment

A whole bunch here: http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2014/03/25/...ked-the-world/

Comment

I love the story evolving in this one:

Comment

In twenty years time there will be three more headlines explaining the back-story leading to these events, but they will be nowhere near as good as the original headlines.

A couple of decent sites related to this kind of stuff: Dull News in Local Newspapers and Angry People in Local Newspapers. I admire their dedication!

Comment

Originally posted by EJG1980 View Post
              In twenty years time there will be three more headlines explaining the back-story leading to these events, but they will be nowhere near as good as the original headlines.
              *clap clap clap* very good, sir!

Comment

I would like to see a game where you fling angry seagulls at students. Maybe on iPhone.

Comment

I hope we all read "CAT TERRORISES FAMILY!! FATHER CALLS 911 WHILE TRAPPED IN BATHROOM"
                  A rampaging, 22-pound house cat with a 'history of violence' attacked a baby and trapped a family and their dog in a bedroom at their Oregon home before being captured by police.

Comment

Front page of the Calgary Herald yesterday:
                    Can Beavers help ease flood damage?
                    Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Calgary Herald offers information on latest national and international events & more.
                    Last edited by kryss; 30-03-2014, 08:14.

Comment

heheh.

Comment

Two's a crowd in wedding wardrobe faux pas. Fellow guest turned up to a society wedding in the same coat chosen by the Duchess of Cambridge.

"Two people wear same coat, end of civilisation beckons" is a much catchier headline.

That story took up the whole of the third page in the print version of The Telegraph. Gotta give the important stories the space they need to be fully fleshed out!

Comment

Haven't done one of these for a while:

Comment

Cutting edge in Wales tbf

Comment

Don't diss my Welsh brothers. TA will be after you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X