X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1080 Crystal Lake Best time - Rider of your choice, but not the metal ones

Dion Blaster: 1:09:36

I hit a few things on the way down.
    I'm sure my previous best was 1:06 something or other. I was doing it on Wii VC - not sure if it's an exact match. I'll try the cart later.
    Last edited by charlesr; 03-04-2013, 17:00.

Much better run.

1:06:67

Took a tumble while dropping off the shortcut, so a fair amount could be cut off that if I could actually land it.

Comment

Wait, what??? This user claims to have got under 1:03 on the PAL version. Surely must have been using NTSC and mislabelled.

Comment

Just checked the hi scores on my cart: 1'05"07... with the silver guy. Damn.
        OK, I'm going to take the Blaster on the slopes and see what we can do.. I'll be back

Comment

Managed to edge it down to 1'03"98 (NTSC N64) with Dion Blaster.
          It was almost a perfect run, except for a small loss of speed when trying to land the shortcut. No matter what I do I can't seem to eliminate that.
          Last edited by Tetsuo; 03-04-2013, 22:16.

Comment

I love this game. Playing too much other stuff at the minute but I might have a couple of bashes on this course each day if we're having a mini-contest.

Also, I thought the PAL version was faster(?).

Comment

I distinctly remember going back to the PAL version and finding it slow.

And yeah, please join in. This is why I wanted to stick to just the one course for this thread, so that it's not too time consuming.

Looking forward to beating that time Tetsuo My best ever on the cart was 1:03:62 with DB. I wonder if my ancient hands can get near that now.
              Last edited by charlesr; 04-04-2013, 10:01.

Comment

Bah. 1:04:15

Comment

My skills are dulling with age. I keep messing up, run after run.

Comment

Working...
                  X