No announcement yet.

Battlefield V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First night gaming post-RDR2 and I stayed awake lol. Not sure if I chose well but I did a few hours of this and... it has its moments but man, I'm glad I only paid £4.

Comment

Roadmap:

Comment

Sounds good to me. The game is in desperate need for more maps. Apparently, the new urban map that is masked in that roadmap is a remake of something we've had before. Chapter 5 is almost certainly the US and Japanese introduction, so that's gonna be cool.

Comment

Far out. I'm glad I've held off. Nothing compelling there yet. I'll wait until this is 10 bucks.

Comment

Tried their Battle Royale mode now; it doesn't really bring anything new to the table - it's just more of the same ever decreasing circles and camping - Apex Legends is better and free.

Comment

Cant see a First Play thread so anyhow. I finally picked this up super cheap and await the Pacific update.

I'm having fun, it's not as much fun as Battlefield 1 YET but I've only been playing conquest and squad conquest. Not sure if there is an epic operations mode like in Battlefield 1 - I loved that mode it was very cool how it flowed though one massive big map.

Any BD peeps still playing?

Comment

Damn. Boys AT Rifle and Operation Underground. Hilarious stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X