#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#DriveClub PS4 (Evolution Studios)

Looks like Edge have a scoop on some exclusive in-game shots and interview.

The latest video game news, reviews and features from the team at Edge Magazine. Subscribe here today.

Liking the snowy mountain location.

Cars.

It's hard to be impressed by years of GT and Forza Photomode shots.

Comment

I don't like seeing crappy low poly people walking around the cars. They should only be there in the background as fans or as pedestrians you can mow down.

Comment

Too many games with super cars in too. Lets have some normal stuff that actually means something.

Comment

Looks like they broke the first rule of Drive Club.

Comment

Looks like PS3.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
              Looks like they broke the first rule of Drive Club.
              Ha ha ha! Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                Too many games with super cars in too. Lets have some normal stuff that actually means something.
                I'd like to see them go the other way. Lowered pimped out austin maestros. Maybe have a few tracks built around the local maccy d's car park.

Comment

I second the normal cars vote, bar the speed aspect they're vastly more interesting to me than the wave of generic supercar look a likes that exist in the world.

Comment

Supercars are overdone. Horizon was nice because it mixed a decent amount of lower end sporty cars. As for the game so far, what Boris said. Let's see some gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles

To be fair, that is what I want to drive in racing games. I like GT, but an accurate simulation of cruising around in a Toyota Yaris is a bit lost on me as I don't drive in real life.

These shots are not very impressive really. Like EvilBoris said, GT and Forza's photo modes and dealerships pretty much pulled off this level of detail this gen. So lame that this is what we're getting instead of Ridge 8

Comment

Mmmmhhh look at that carbon fibre.

Quite a bit of negativity for this eh. I got the impression they were going for some social racing where you can form teams and race against other teams, like in Initial D. That sounds pretty good to me but then GT6 is coming so maybe this is destined to fail.

Comment

Oh the game sounds good, I just want to actually see it and not a load of bullshots.

Comment

is this the game with in car view only? I like to see the car that i'm driving and if there is a damage model, actually see the damage.

pah, hate cockpit views.

Comment

I'd like to know more on the standard structure of the game, so far most of the chat has focused on the community aspects and being an a virtual club which to be honest I couldn't be less enticed by and I can't imagine it will sell many on the concept either beyond the James Mays of this world. I need to ses gameplay and how it will work in terms of sp content etc as if GT6 hits PS3 at the same time this needs to work hard to convince me its worth buying instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X