Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushed back to November 19th this year.

Comment

Damn, they really should delay it into sometime 2020 then. It'll get utterly slaughtered coming out in November, really bad move.

Comment

It’s gonna be 2020 isn’t it

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
          It’s gonna be 2020 isn’t it
          2020 for Shenmue 3 Part 1, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            2020 for Shenmue 3 Part 1, yes.
            DON'T RUIN THE ILLUSION!

Having said that, if the rest of the story is set in China then I wouldn't be so worried about sequels not happening.

Comment

Just got a Kickstarter email saying this is going to be an Epic store exclusive on PC.

Comment

I also got an email telling me it’s PS4 exclusive.

Comment

That is rather annoying, not a fan of epic store its lacking so many basic fundamental features that even Origin and uplay have.

I am expecting this to go down rather well lol

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    That is rather annoying, not a fan of epic store its lacking so many basic fundamental features that even Origin and uplay have.

I am expecting this to go down rather well lol

Oh yeah The backers seem super happy about this.

Comment

If you backed it, and want to change your version to PS4, you can do it on the fangamer survey website. Funny thing, the 2 options for physical Steam and digital Steam are still there. I'm pretty sure what they have done is against Kickstarter terms, so this will be a big f*** up for them if refunds will be offered to backers. I'd take it, I'd get $100 back

Comment

I want my $10,000 back, but still want to be an NPC and keep my replica Ryo jacket.

I can't believe multiple people paid those tiers.

Comment

lol dumpster fire incoming, those comments are delicious.

Comment

I even went back and checked that I didn't accidentally select "Give me a key on the worst store that lacks any features PC gamers expect and that uses unethical and abhorrent tactics to enrich their owners" but no, I selected Steam and that's what you confirmed I was going to get a key for.
                            Sooooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't put any money in to this. Way to burn through all that goodwill.

In fact this whole "offer steam keys and switch to epic" thing has ensured I'll never back a single gaming project on Crowdfunding again.
                            Last edited by MartyG; 11-06-2019, 05:54.

Comment

I found it funny when they offered a tier for "limited time only" to get your name in the credits. Then after backing they did the Slacker Backer thing and now 1 million other people will be in there too.

Man though, I understand it's dodgy changing the rules but reading those Kickstarter comments - snowflakes are easily triggered these days!

any fans such as myself losing all respect for Ys Net and Yu Suzuki for this choice.

Missing avatar
                              Coineroligy about 2 hours ago
                              Scumbags

Mika Micklin about 2 hours ago
                              YI: Always do the right thing. Give us Steam.

Missing avatar
                              Stephen Lau about 2 hours ago
                              Hey, No to Epic.
                              I want my refund if it is an epic exclusive !!!!!

Missing avatar
                              Drew about 2 hours ago
                              Hey guys, if they're still at E3 and any of you are attending I hope you gave them a piece of your mind.
                              Last edited by tokyochojin; 11-06-2019, 06:11.

Comment

Those suckers err sorry i mean backers have every right to be angry, they were promised certain tiers. Now they are totally going back on what they said they would give. Gamers never learn lol, scamstarter is the biggest ripoff there is going.

And to believe that this crap was what won E3 LOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X