Orphan Black (US TV show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orphan Black (US TV show)

Is anyone else watching this? think it's great, best new pilot in 2013 for me personally.

Decent script and acting and decent reviews, is up to episode eight so far and has been renewed for a second sesaon recently.

“Orphan Black” follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah, who will be portrayed by actress Tatiana Maslany (“Picture Day”). After witnessing a woman’s suicide, Sarah assumes the stranger’s identity, who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman’s savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth: she and the dead woman are clones.

As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there — genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she’ll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.
    Last edited by VR46; 21-05-2013, 13:48.

Just finished Season 1 and out of nowhere it just might be the best show I've seen all year. Doesn't like to cop out often and teaches other shows a lot about not drawing out plot points

Comment

Yay I'm not alone after all. She plays all the parts well and I can't wait for season two. Must be due a repeat on Sky soon so will hopefully pick up a few more fans there.

Comment

I kind of had low expecations but by ep 3 its firing on all cylinders. Hope they can maintain it without over complicating it but her portrayals are great and the last two eps were perfect

Comment

I really liked it. My only minor criticism is that it could have done with a little more budget.
          I'm looking for to season 2 next spring.

Comment

Teaser for Season 2

Comment

Jesus, doesn't exactly give much away, no fear of spoilers there. Can't wait mind you.

Comment

Proper trailer for season two, starts in five weeks.

Comment

Must... resist... urge... to watch...

Comment

Anyone else up to date with season two? had it's ups and downs and been a bit weird at times but really hitting it's stride now.

Comment

Got them saved up, for after Blue Bloods.

Comment

Watched one episode and it was really good. No idea what was really going on but it intrigued me.

Is it available to watch online?

Comment

Now Season 2 has stopped airing I've blitzed through the first half. So far it's still very good but not quite up to Season 1, too much falls by the wayside as they cram too many characters in. I feel they're giving too much about the clone origins too fast, still whole second half to go yet

Comment

I've seen all of season two now, is only ten episodes long. Was good stuff in the end. Will there be a season three though?

Comment

Apparently figures and reviews held up so chances are considered likely, though you never know with the BBC and its odd internal targets

Comment

Working...
                              X