No announcement yet.

Mega Drive Mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what the deal is with pre-orders. Amazon JP closed theirs fast as hell after it was put up

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
      Wonder what the deal is with pre-orders. Amazon JP closed theirs fast as hell after it was put up
      Amazon sold out of their preorders fast. Maybe the reason they vanished so fast was they only chose to do a small amount of preorders in case it was crap like the playstation classic & everyone then cancelled in huge numbers. Probably explains why they made the preorders unable to be cancelled once you placed them too.

The only ones now left are scum selling it at double the price at around 14,000 yen

Comment

When does this even come out? I was a wee bit tipsy when I ordered one.

EDIT: Never mind, Sept. Going to cancel it as I’d never use it any way, my Mega Pi cased Raspberry Pi hasn’t been switched in this year!
        Last edited by Colin; 03-05-2019, 07:20.

Comment

Next time you’re tipsy you should order us all one.

Comment

Next lot of games has been revealed:

• Mega Man: The Willy Wars
            • Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition
            • Sonic Spinball
            • Phantasy Star 4
            • Beyond Oasis
            • Ghouls 'N Ghosts
            • Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
            • Golden Axe
            • Vectorman
            • Wonder Boy in Monster World

And Japan is getting the following:

• Daimakaimura (Ghouls 'n Ghosts)
            • Street Fighter II Dash Plus: Champion Edition
            • Rockman: Mega World (Mega Man: The Wily Wars)
            • Golden Axe
            • The Super Shinobi (The Revenge of Shinobi)
            • Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
            • The Story of Thor: A Successor of the Light
            • Puzzle & Action: Tant-R
            • Party Quiz Mega Q
            • Yu Yu Hakusho Makyo Toitsusen
            Last edited by _SD_; 16-05-2019, 15:26.

Comment

The list keeps getting better and better - another couple of three-figure-sterling games for the JP unit!

Comment

Looking good, I am really really hoping they throw a curve ball and perhaps put a surprise on like perhaps a Arcade game that never got a port perhaps Golden Axe: Revenge of Death adder

Comment

Well consider me impressed with the game selection it’s got a pretty quality list so far.

Comment

All they need is dynamite heady in the final ten for the cherry on top the icing !

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      Looking good, I am really really hoping they throw a curve ball and perhaps put a surprise on like perhaps a Arcade game that never got a port perhaps Golden Axe: Revenge of Death adder
                      You're already getting a pony, man! At least wait until next time before asking for the Ferrari!

Comment

I hope Alien Soldier is in the final list, also Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          You're already getting a pony, man! At least wait until next time before asking for the Ferrari!
                          Sod that i want a Bugatti Veyron

I dunno when it comes to these Minis the megadrive seems by far the best when it comes to games, but i still think when it comes to the amount of games there are so many where they do not need the licensing they could bung so many on, but then again i guess it will depend on how the emulation is done, if its just basic already existing emulator with roms there would be no problem with amount of games, but i have heard with the Megadrive Mini M2 are doing each game one by one so i am hoping the emulator is top notch

Comment

With M2 doing the software can we expect a top quality frontend and should have some extra functionality i.e. save and rewind. Maybe even some challenges and additional quality of life options as M2 have been doing on Switch.

I'm actually gonna be keeping an eye on this now...

Comment

The fact Street fighter is bundled makes the 3 button pad for Europe even more baffling.

Comment

The retro-bit 6 button controller is £18... I suppose it all comes down to how much you want to play the Megadrive version of Street Fighter II.

Comment

Working...
                                X