No announcement yet.

Monster Hunter 3 - 3DS BOGOF ... with some stipulations of course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have a referral code just waiting for someone with a new 3DS just sat here...

Comment

CPP is a must for this game. Just sayin'.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

If anyone does have a spare code I'd love to give this a crack. Upgraded to a 3DS XL recently for Fire Emblem Awakening, and haven't registered the system yet.

Comment

Would also like to throw my name in the hat for a code.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I've come over all generous, and sent my code to Zaki Matar.

Enjoy bud!

Comment

Gone.
              Last edited by teddymeow; 11-06-2013, 14:57.

Comment

Dude! I'm trying to sell mine! How am I gonna do that when you're giving them away!?

Comment

My Fire Emblem 3DS XL arrived a few days ago, i was just about to register it, if anyone has a spare code would be ace

Comment

You can have mine

Comment

Is there an excess of codes? I mentioned in the FP thread I'd like one if poss, but as it's for my girlfriend's shiny new 3DS rather than myself I'd not sweep it up from underneath another member. LMK if anyone can't shift one

Comment

Well I'd assumed I could sell mine on here (I don't feel bad as I think I've given a fair bit of free stuff away in the past) but it seems bordersdown protocol dictates that these be handed out willy-nilly so I've conformed!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                          Well I'd assumed I could sell mine on here (I don't feel bad as I think I've given a fair bit of free stuff away in the past) but it seems bordersdown protocol dictates that these be handed out willy-nilly so I've conformed!
                          I did the same, then had an offer for the price I wanted about an hour later

Nice to know the person who had it free from me also has a sideline in selling high priced SNES games though... at least I knew they couldn't have afforded it...

Comment

For the record, I don't begrudge anyone for selling theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                              I did the same, then had an offer for the price I wanted about an hour later

Nice to know the person who had it free from me also has a sideline in selling high priced SNES games though... at least I knew they couldn't have afforded it...
                              The day that guy sells even ONE of those games, I'm sure he'll make it up to you

Comment

Haha, I was only saying that the comments in here edged me to be nice, and I had an image in my head of me giving the code to someone who couldn't afford it haha! Obviously this being NTSC, that was a stupid thing to think in the first place!!

I gave it to the first person who asked, that was the fairest way! It was a silly comment for me to put down in the first place- ignore my ramblings

Comment

Working...
                                X