No announcement yet.

Battle of the Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see them all side by side, I still want to get the NES version.

Comment

I rate the PCE version highly. Glad to see that [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] does as well despite the scrolling screen situation that caused him to dismiss PCE R-Type.

Comment

I'm STILL trying to get past that......

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          The video has been fixed but only my Pateron followers have access to it. If I reupload the fixed video to YouTube it messes up the view count
          Don't be a **** over a view count just private the old video to keep the current views and just release the new one.

Comment

Great vid Yakumo, I always enjoy these. Can't wait for you to compare Salamander/Lifeforce.

Comment

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
              Great vid Yakumo, I always enjoy these. Can't wait for you to compare Salamander/Lifeforce.
              I'd personally prefer he cover Gradius 2: Gofer no Yabou/Vulcan Venture.
              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 21-11-2015, 20:27.

Comment

I'm happy you guys enjoy the video. I do have Gradius II and Salamander on the cards for future episodes I'm not sure when they'll be covered but the will be in the near future.

Comment

Great vid, subscribed.

Comment

Originally posted by Godhard View Post
                    Great vid, subscribed.
                    Cheers! Don't forget to tell your friends

Comment

Lovely stuff.
                      I absolutely rinsed the Game Boy version.

Comment

That cute crazed witch, Cotton heads out in this weeks Battle of the Ports.

Comment

Why no SNES version?

Comment

Originally posted by Solar View Post
                            Why no SNES version?
                            Probably because, unlike the other ports in this week's BotP, the SNES/SFC version isn't a straight port of the original coin-op.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                              Probably because, unlike the other ports in this week's BotP, the SNES/SFC version isn't a straight port of the original coin-op.
                              Yep, the SFC game is a totally different game. The Java based phone version is an arranged version so that still made it on to the show.

Comment

The NGPC version is pretty good imo, just a pity it's one of those titles that was only released in Europe (not the US), and thus is a bit hard to find and expensive.
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X